The product includes three Lego toys set on pedestals which allows compatibility with the game LEGO Dimensions. When the figures are placed on the Toy Pad, the game will receive data from the toys and unlock content based on the toys in the game.
- A Lego minifigure version of Sonic the Hedgehog. While his body is shaped as a default minifigure, his head is more closely based after himself. As a playable character, in the game Sonic is able to perform such moves as Spin Jump (default jumping), Spin Dash, Stomp, Homing Attack, Spinning Needle Attack and usual Combos available in game. He is also able to become Super Sonic.
In LEGO Dimensions
When the Sonic the Hedgehog figure is used in the game, it unlocks a playable version of the figure in the game along with Sonic the Hedgehog World, a Lego Adventure World based after Green Hill Zone. The world has LEGO versions of Badniks that not only harm the player but also makes them lose collected studs in the same manner as the Sonic games.
- Doctor Eggman (appears on Goal Plate)
- Orca (appears on packaging)
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Big the Cat
- LEGO Dimensions have Studs as the games form of currency. The studs depicted in the trailer of the Sonic the Hedgehogs World have the studs with missing centers to resemble rings more. They even sound like rings when Sonic collects them.
- Getting harm by Badniks will make you lose studs, these lost studs will have same gameplay logic from studs found from breaking scenery objects in Adventure Worlds making it possible to recollect them before they vanish.
- The enemy LEGO Buzz Bombers comes in two colours, purple and yellow. This is because they are based on the Buzz Bombers from Sonic Generations which come in these colours.
- The yellow Buzz Bombers are based after the Buzzers, the successor Badniks to the Buzz Bombers.
- When talking to Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sonic will mention his previous encounter with another princess but will quickly try to discard the conversation talking about it after he remembers what happened as a result of that. This likely references the backlash that the game Sonic the Hedgehog received after the infamous scene where Elise kisses Sonic.
- Sonic appears in the 2016 Ghostbusters Adventure World as a parade balloon. Likewise, a ghost balloon version of Dr. Eggman is a boss in the Story Pack alongside ghost versions of Buzz Bombers as minor enemies.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 LEGO Dimensions on Twitter. Twitter (16 October 2016). Retrieved on 16 October 2016. “Okay, let's get this party started. Save the date: November 18th, 2016.