- Gamma: Find Froggy. Make Doctor happy.
[Epsilon grabs the frog with stripes.]
- Epsilon: I found Froggy.
[Delta grabs the frog with stars.]
[Beta grabs the frog with green rings.]
- Beta: Mine is the real Froggy.
- Gamma: No mine is.
- Epsilon: No mine is the real one.
- Delta: The doctor will be so proud.
- Decoe: The doctor is approaching.
- Bocoe: So settle down you freaky frog-nappers.
- Dr. Eggman: What's this?! You dare bring back these crummy croakers. Grrr. No no no! Arrgh, you clacking crowns! This isn't the Froggy I wanted! Do you see the tail anywhere?! Your lucky I don't have you flatten into scrap metal.
- Beta: Sorry.
- Dr. Eggman: Grrr.
- Chris: It's like a maze in here. They could be anywhere.
- Big: Yeah. But we can't stop now. They got Froggy.
- Chris: Come on let's go this way.
- Dr. Eggman: Alright you nickel plated piggies! Listen here! I am not looking for your average everyday amphibian. I am seeking a very special Froggy with a Tail that's long and pointy!