|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Heh heh... Give us a pound, dear chap.
— Admiral Beaverton, "My Fair Sticksy"
Admiral Beaverton is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom franchise. He is an anthropomorphic beaver and wealthy seafarer who resides on Seaside Island. He is also the president of the Jackalope Lodge and a board member of the Archipelago Homeowners Association.
Admiral Beaverton is an anthropomorphic beaver about a head shorter than Knuckles. He has mostly brown fur with a round torso and relatively short legs and thin arms. He also has beige fur on his stomach and wide muzzle, a light brown beaver tail, small round ears, a medium-sized black snout, purple eyes, and a single large front tooth. His attire consist of a white and black admiral's uniform, gloves and cap. He also wears several golden medals on his chest, a white undershirt with a fuchsia cummerbund, a black bowtie and black shoes with white gaiters.
When the Awardy Awards were held, Beaverton was invited to the event, where he and Professor Cluckins became friends with Knuckles over the echidna's own honesty. At the height of the evening, Beaverton fled as the guests got attacked by Dr. Eggman's robots when Eggman did not win the award, though he and Cluckins came back to save Knuckles from a nasty hit. After Team Sonic took care of Eggman, Beaverton said goodbye to Knuckles. Despite his status, he would later visit the mediocre Meh Burger establishment.
Having prepared to go on a fishing trip with the Jackalope Lodge, Beaverton came to pick up Mayor Fink, only to find him buried in work. Fortunately, Mayor Fink got Knuckles to take over for him and the two lodge members departed. When New Year's Eve arrived, Beaverton attended the party in the Village Center where he got to hang out with his friends just before Eggman launched his Slow Motion Machine. Later on, Beaverton came to the Bro-Down Showdown auditions with Cluckins, but was rejected by Dixon for being "too out of touch with the common man."
Beaverton later celebrated Cluckins' initiation into the Archipelago Homeowners Association when the group learned from a Crab Bot that Eggman housed robots in his lair which was a violation of regulations. Threatening Eggman with eviction, Beaverton and the association were invited to dinner at Eggman's, who wanted to prove he housed no robots. However, the group found his robots despite Eggman's efforts and were thus imprisoned by the doctor. After Team Sonic freed them though, Beaverton and his group let Eggman go after he convinced them his robots were art, which was permitted. When Team Sonic put up A Rose Without Thorns, Beaverton came to see the play. Though he applauded the play, a storm broke out after the finale, and Beaverton took Sonic's offer to take shelter in Amy's House.
In the Village Center, Beaverton was offered a bridge by Dr. Eggman, but he ignored him. Shortly after, he attended Eggman's Eggtoberfest, but when he learned that none of the rides worked, he forgot any trust he had gained in Eggman and joined an angry mob who made Eggman fix the problem. Still, Beaverton knew during the carnival that the Eggtoberfest was meant to buy his trust, prompting to Eggman unleash his army on the villagers which Team Sonic stopped.
Though described as a "windbag" and living amongst the upper class, Beaverton is generally jovial and quite sociable despite being out touch with the common man. He clearly admires honesty and takes a liking to those with the audacity to voice their opinions. While keeping a dignified composure, Beaverton is not afraid to have fun at the expense of himself, like admitting and laughing at how silly his lodge hat looks even as he defended it. He is also surprisingly selfless and devoted to his friends, like when he risked his own well-being to save Knuckles from injury. His vocabulary is formal, and he speaks with a cultivated and sophisticated dialect.
As a member of the Archipelago Homeowners Association, Beaverton is described as a "ruler lover", meaning he strictly follows and upholds regulations, and knows the rules by heart. While his trust may be easily earned, Beaverton is not easily bought as he recognized Eggman's attempt to buy his trust with the Eggtoberfest.
- Coincidently, Admiral Beaverton debuted in both the fifth episode in the television series and fifth issue in the comic series.
- Admiral Beaverton's character model was used for the police officer that debuted in "Dude, Where's My Eggman?".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.