[Scene: Seaside Island, day.]
- [The camera zooms on Seaside Island.]
[Scene change: Village Center, day.]
- [The camera goes down revealing Sonic, knocked out lying against a broken wall. Cut to Sonic, who wakes up.]
- Sonic: [sits up and rubs his head] Woah... What happened? Haven't felt this horrible since I accidently saw Comedy Chimp's swimsuit calender. [shakes head] Eugh, November.
- [Sonic notices his chestplate and quickly stands up.]
- Sonic: Why am I dressed like a discount bin action figure?
- [Sonic walks and stops aside the wall.]
- Sonic: Hello? Anybody here?
- [Sonic runs around, then stops.]
- Sonic: This place is deserted and depressing. It's Amy's poetry slam all over again. [tries to mimic some lines but stops.]...Oh, yeah right. Maybe Tails knows what's going on. [runs off]
[Scene Change: Tails' Workshop, day]
- [Sonic runs inside the workshop, skids to a stop but finds no one there.]
- Sonic: Tails? You here? Maybe he's with Amy. Ah I guess it's my own fault, you snooze you lose. [runs out]
[Scene Change: Amy's House, day.]
- [Sonic runs and stops inside the house, but no one is there either.]
- Sonic: Tails? Amy? Phew, they're not here... I-I mean oh no! They're not here! [runs out, closing the door.]
[Scene Change: Meh Burger, day.]
- [Sonic skids to a stop at Meh Burger, which is also deserted.]
- Sonic: Nobody at Meh Burger either. Well actually, that makes sense. Think Sonic! How did this happen?
- [Flashback begins.]
[Scene Change: Seaside Island, day.]
- [In a forest like area, Knuckles films Tails' Sonic Speed Boost experiment. The camera focuses on Tails.]
- Tails: Sonic Speed Boost Experiment, take one: Slingshot. Everyone ready?
- [Knuckles moves the camera to Sticks and Amy, Sticks is holding a knife.]
- Sticks and Amy: Ready!
- Knuckles: [thumbs up on screen] Ready!
- [The camera cuts to Sonic, being pulled by the slingshot.]
- Sonic: [concerned] Tails, are you sure this is safe?
- [Cut to Tails]
- Tails: Oh right, almost forgot, [puts on goggles]
- [Cut to Amy and Sticks, who put their goggles on]
- Tails: Hit it Sticks!
- [Cut to Sticks, who slices the rope off. The slingshot launches Sonic forward, but he has trouble controlling his speed, and crashes to a tree. He falls back.]
- [Cut to a canyon like area, where Knuckles continues to record Tails.]
- Tails: Sonic Speed Boost Experiment take two: Operation: Rocket Skates.
- [Tails walks to reveal Sticks and Amy holding a bandaged Sonic, wearing rocket skates. The camera zooms in to show the skates, and then zooms out.]
- Sonic: Uh, hold on, my head's still pounding from the last go.
- Knuckles: He said go!
- Sonic: Wait what?
- [Tails appears and presses a button on the controller, activating the skates.]
- [The camera follows Sonic as he struggles to ride the skates. Cut to Sonic screaming as he rides and crashes to a canyon wall, making a hole. He falls back.]
- Amy: [worried] Oh no Sonic! [angered] You scuffed my skates!
[Scene Change: Village Center, day.]
- [The camera focuses on Tails, while a moving sidewalk and Lady Walrus are at the background.]
- Tails: Sonic Speed Boost Experiment take three: The moving sidewalk!
- [Knuckles shifts the camera to show Lady Walrus using the moving sidewalk. The rest of Team Sonic watch as he gets across. Lady Walrus then walks away.]
- Amy and Sticks: Oooh!
- [Tails appears on the camera.]
- Tails: Since Sonic's so fast on solid ground, logic dictates if the ground is moving, he'd be even faster. [walks away from the camera.]
- Sonic: This isn't so bad!
- [Sonic then starts running, but his speed causes the sidewalk to malfunction. Sonic struggles to balance himself but is thrown back and hits an ice cream cart. Knuckles moves the camera to show Sonic covered in ice cream, and the cart is broken.]
- Knuckles: I missed that part. Can we do it again?
- [Sonic groans]
[Scene Change: Tails' Workshop, day.]