|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Amy's House is a large hut-like stilt house at the shore of a clear lake. The house is very refined, if not funny, with purple walls, brown pillars, large windows and doors, and a three-layered straw roof with pink binds. A porch with railings surrounds it, which is connected to four bridges. The surroundings include beds of flowers, a flower arch entrance, a small garden to the side, and a staircase leading up a nearby tree.
The interior of the house is quite neat, with high-class furniture such as lavender couches, coffee tables, pots, carpets, bamboo closets and cases, a ceiling fan, a small kitchen, and several pictures. In many ways, the house reflects Amy's interest in arts and crafts. The house also has its own (very effective) termostat.
When Sticks showed ill animal treatment, her team had her over at Amy's House and convinced her to get a pet. Sticks would also spent her time there practicing manners for the Awardy Awards under Amy's tutorlage. Sonic later came to Amy's House for some of Amy's DNA to cure her of Dr. Eggman's Evil Cookies. Some time after, Orbot and Cubot came to Amy's House to ask for donations. Amy gladly complied, but also mentioned her plans to donate them to Operation: Toasty Beak. Guilt-ridden, Orbot and Cubt gave Amy her money back, along with their own.
Knuckles would soon fume over his recent losing streak to Amy and Sticks at Amy's House. While Amy tried consulting Knuckles, Sticks suggested the luck balance of the universe had shifted against him and gave him advises to go by. As a period of peace fell over the island, Amy spent her time in her house painting, only to be bothered by Sonic who was bored with the peace. While later at home, Amy contacted Sonic to remind him to return a library book she had lent him.
When Amy later left her house, she found her door blocked by traps set up by Sticks to protect her from a curse, so Amy joined her team to talk to Sticks. Amy's House later hosted some of Amy's sensitivity seminars, the first of which focused on Sonic (who walked out on the second one) and the third which focused on the Lightning Bolt Society, both of who upset the Village with "insensitive" comments. Another time, when Team Sonic met another Knuckles, they took him to Amy's House to sort things out before setting out to determine this Knuckles' origin.
While Amy, Sonic, Sticks and Knuckles hanged out in Amy's house, Dave the Intern tried unbeknownst to them to freeze them with a freeze ray. All he did however was providing a cool summer breeze. Another time, when Amy became hooked on Justin Beaver's mind control music, she had her team over to hear his music, turning Sticks into a Justin fan girl too. The guys later tried explaining what had happened in Amy's House, but the girls did not believe them, forcing them to stop Justin.
Tails later visited Amy in her house for advice on how to talk to his crush Zooey. Making him see a romance on TV, Amy advised Tails to be romantic and chivalrous. When she won the Most Selfless Award, Amy reluctantly left her house in the care of Sonic and Knuckles, who ruined Amy's couch while fooling around. Though the guys failed to get a new couch, a stray missile from Obliterator Bot entered Amy's House and blew up the old couch, removing any evidence of their mess. Team Sonic late came to Amy's House several times to watch the Comedy Chimp Show, in particular to see Knuckles lead the show after he was made its host. When they saw Eggman attack the show on TV though, the team left to save Knuckles.
While Team Sonic saw a movie at Amy's House, Tails demonstrated his Super Antenna on the TV. This inspired Knuckles to pursue inventing. Later, Amy was practicing Fuzzy Puppies in her house when her team came by and ridiculed her. Becoming secret "Fuzzy Puppy buddies" with Eggman soon after, Amy invited him over several times to play. However, Amy's team caught Eggman coming for a visit, forcing Amy to tell them truth. Another time, Team Sonic's new image specialist D.B. Platypus had them go to Amy's House to learn how to cook to be better role models. However, Sticks got fed up with Platypus and left. Team Sonic left soon after to stop an Eggman attack when the Old Monkey alerted them.
While stuck in Amy's House during a storm, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Sticks drove Amy nuts with their antics. When they found Amy's script for A Rose Without Thorns, the team began an argument that broke them apart, making each member confine themselves to forts in the house. Amidst their transactions, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Sticks reconciled after a fight. Since they had trashed her house though, Amy refused to forgive her team at first. Having bought a Björnvaalden bookcase, Amy had her team over to help assemble it. However, it proved quite tricky, and Team Sonic had to go to the Village Center for replacement parts.
Having lost Amy's Hammer, Team Sonic took the weeping Amy to her house where they tried to comfort her. However, when the boys only ended up upsetting Amy even more, Sticks sent them out to look for the hammer while she helped find Amy a placeholder weapon until she got her hammer back. A while later, Amy's House would be invaded by a Smilebug which would drive Amy crazy with its constant trolling.
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
In Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, Amy's House is one of the locations that can be visited on the World Map of Seaside Coast. Though the passage to the house is unlocked after completing Seaside Jungle, it is first until after all thirty-four Sonic Badges in the game has been collected that it can be accessed. In Amy's House, the player can play a completely non-interactive dance party where Team Sonic perform a jerky version of the Robot to special effects and a random piece of music from the game.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
In Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, Amy's House is one of the locations that can be visited on the World Map of Seaside Island. It becomes available after clearing Sand Drift. In this game, the player can bring Hammer Parts to Amy's House to unlock different versions of Amy's Hammer which can be put on display or equipped to Amy in gameplay.
- Early concept artwork shows that Amy's House was originally going to be a part of the Bygone Island level in Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
- ↑ Sanzaru Games (21 November 2014). Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Area/Level: Seaside Coast (World Map).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 July 2015). "Curse of the Cross Eyed Moose". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 29. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (23 July 2015). "Two Good to Be True". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 35. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #3, "Hammer Spaced"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "True Stories"
- ↑ Sanzaru Games (September 27, 2016). Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Level/area: Glacier Forest. "Hint: Collected - Bring Hamer Parts to Amy's House. They will look nice in her display case!"