Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Angelo DeCesare is a part-time writer for Archie Comics who did various works for the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs. He also writes children's books, including the Flip's Journal series. DeCesare was heavily involved in the first few years of the Sonic the Hedgehog series' life, where his work mostly consisted of character pieces and side stories rather than plot-centric narratives.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- #5 (full issue)
- #6 ("Sonic's Christmas Carol")
- #7 (full issue)
- #9 ("What's the Point?")
- #10 (full issue)
- #12 ("Bold-Headed Eagle" and "The Lynx is a Jinx")
- #13 ("Space in yo' Face")
- #14 ("Tails' Taste of Power")
- #15 ("Rockin' the 'Bot" and "Animal Magnetism")
- #20 ("That's the Spirit!")
- #22 ("Tails' Knighttime Story!")
- #23 (full issue)
- #26 (full issue)
- #29 ("Steel Belted Sally")
- #30 ("The Return of Uncle Chuck")
- #32 ("Blast from the Past")
- #34 ("To 'Bot or Not to 'Bot!")
- #37 ("The Day Robotropolis Fell")
- #45 ("Guerrilla Thriller")
- Sonic Super Special
- Sonic Blast ("Bugged Bunnie" and "The T.U.F.F. Awards")
- Despite his influential role in writing many of the series' first stories, most of DeCesare's characters were rarely seen outside of his own stories.