Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page explains how to obtain every Red Star Ring in Aquarium Park.
- When you start, use the boost to get higher into the rings above so you can take another path leading directly to the medal OR if you take the normal path, when you get inside the first building, defeat the robots, use the springs to go up, then defeat more robots and use the next set of springs, which will send you up a tall blue aquarium. From the top, double jump backwards (south) into a rainbow ring with the medal right above.
- After the first checkpoint, you will get to a large pool you can swim down into. At the end, dive down along the rock wall to find a yellow capsule and to the right a mine surrounded by rings. To the right is the second medal next to a wall.
- After getting the second medal, continue swimming right and then go down using the drill power. Check the right wall to find a pipe. Get into it, then swim up to the pipe in the top-right corner of the wall in the new room which will lead you to the third medal.
- After the first checkpoint, if you take the path above the water instead of diving down into the pool, you will eventually come to a large platform moving down, with crystals scattered about. Make sure you have picked a cyan capsule before and wait for the platform to reach the bottom. Defeat all the robots, then press the switch on the left wall and go stand on the crate in the middle. Face right and aim the laser between the crates so you hit the crystal on the right. It will send you flying into a medal.
- After the third checkpoint, you'll go down a path, then take a pulley up and cross a narrow passage that goes up with spikes on the ceiling. Use boost to cross, then you will fall into the water. Swim down, then left and go back up to find a passageway with a medal above. If you jump out of the water, you should jump high enough to grab the medal, with a double jump to reach it as you emerge out of the water.
- At the beginning, grab the first blue capsule you come across, then you should spot the first red medal under some blue blocks. Use cube above to fall below and get the first medal.
- Right after getting the first medal, continue left to find the second one on some blue blocks.
- On the spinning platforms after the first checkpoint. Too obvious to miss...
- Also on a spinning platform right before the end ring. Can't miss...
- After the first checkpoint, grab the first blue capsule you come across, then jump on the small platform to the right and use cube to change the rings into blue blocks. Cross the middle row of blocks and get on the small platform on the other side. Use cube again and jump on the top blocks. Then double jump to get into a ring above to go higher. Go right and grab the other blue capsule. Use cube and boost across the blocks to the right, then jump and use cube again to crush the metal crates. Continue right and use cube to make more blue blocks to cross. You have to be really quick for this one. Keep on jumping from block to block to reach the last red medal at the end.
- At the start, go down into the water all the way to the very bottom. Grab an air bubble, then continue right to find three orange capsules. Take the last one and use rocket power towards the line of rings. You should be launched way up into the air, outside the water. As you fall down, avoid the spike balls and navigate your way down to the red medal below some spikes.
- After getting the first medal, go back into the water below and dive down to the bottom. Go right and take the pulley up at the end. Grab an air bubble, then take the next pulley up and go right. Dive down where the air currents are all the way to the very bottom again. Get the orange capsule in the middle and use it to be launched all the way up into the air above the water. As you fall down, position yourself between the spikes to fall into a red medal.
- After getting the second medal, you will fall back down on platforms underneath the spikes. Drop down from those to fall on other platforms below. Go into the path to the right (should be under the rail) and then dive down into the water. Get the orange capsule above the pipe at the bottom and use rocket to fly up into a medal between some more spike balls.
- After getting the third medal, you'll fall down on a rail with a loop. After the next rail, don't go forward to the right, instead go back left into the water under the rail. Grab the orange capsule there, then go right and line yourself up with the line of rings. Use rocket to be launched up and then fall down between the spikes to collect another medal.
- (Purple Frenzy Needed) After the fourth medal, go past the first checkpoint and grab the purple capsule. Use frenzy while the platform goes down and eat away the metal crates. Get other capsules to remain in frenzy mode and stay near the middle; there will be a red medal surrounded by some crates.
- Just as you start, instead of jumping on the spring in front of you, go left into the water and cross to the other side. The first red medal is on the left above the water.
- After the first checkpoint, stay at the surface and cross three pools of water. You'll come to a wall you can slide under, or go up using a pole. Use the pole to go up and grab the cyan capsule. Then stand on the platform to the right and use laser power. Aim the laser on the right crates so you hit the crate on the left and bounce back to the other side. Grab the next cyan capsule, then aim the laser on the right crates so you hit the left crate at the bottom and move to the next side. Grab the other cyan capsule and aim the laser at the top crate so you bounce back on the crates on the other side. You will collect the medal as you do so. (this one is pretty hard to describe, but make sure the laser always hits another crate to bounce)
- After the 2nd medal, go up the slope to the right to find the second checkpoint. To the left of the checkpoint is a pool of water; dive in and swim all the way to the left to find the third medal.
- After getting the third medal, grab the yellow capsule nearby and swim back to the right using drill. At the end, enter the pipe to reach another area. Stomp the crates on the right to go down into more water and get the yellow capsule below. Use drill and go right until you find another capsule. Get it, then swim down to find another pipe. Go in to move left to another area with the fourth medal.
- After getting the fourth medal, continue through the pipe to the left, then keep on following the path (on land) until you reach a little fountain. Hit it to go up, then destroy the robots to the right and go down. Make sure you picked up a cyan capsule on the way there. You should see the red medal between some crates on the left. Aim the laser power at the crates to destroy them and get the medal.
- A bit after you start, the first medal is in plain view above some platforms and explosive crates.
- Shortly after the first medal, jump on the explosive crates to reach a platform with the second medal. Push the metal crate in the way with a charged up boost to collect it.
- After the first checkpoint, you will see this one on your way under some explosive crates. Stomp the bounce pad to jump higher and reach it.
- Right after the third one, on top of more explosive crates. Stomp and bounce up to get it.
- A bit before the end ring, behind some explosive crates as you go up. Touch the crates so they explode, then get out of the way and go back right to collect it after the explosion.
- At the beginning, dive into the water and go right, grabbing air bubbles on the way. Go up at some point to find circles of rings with mines and one of them has a yellow capsule. Use the drill to go right and go into one of the pipes. Continue right, then go up at the end. Go down when the path opens up to the right and get into the pipe on the right. Go down again after that, then all the way left to find the medal.
- After the second checkpoint, grab the green capsule and use hover to go up. Dash through the line of rings to go up faster as you'll need to save as much time as possible. Also dash through the small line in front of you, but not through the long spiraling one after the robots. Instead, fly up past the robots, into the ceiling and above the roof. As soon as the hover power runs out, hold down the boost button to dash forward through the air and land on a platform with a pulley. Go up, then jump on the platforms to the left and get the green capsule. Jump from platform to platform to the left, while avoiding the enemies. Then use hover power to fly left to a red medal.
- After the hover part, you will fall down through a building, then get into the opening in the wall and hit the dash panel to grab a zipline leading into the red medal.
- After the hover part, while you are falling down into the building, instead of going into the opening in the wall to get the medal on the zipline, fall to the very bottom and land on the blue floor. Then double jump back across the pit behind you to hit a dash panel. It will send you right into the medal.
- At the very end of the level, on the right of the end ring is a passage with eels coming out. The last red medal is right there between the eels.