Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Archie Mega Man Issue 24 is the twenty-fourth issue in the Mega Man comic series. It is the first part of the Sonic & Mega Man: Worlds Collide crossover event.
- The crossover event of 2013 starts here! The Mega Man/Sonic the Hedgehog epic kicks off with a bang as the Blue Blur and Blue Bomber meet for the first time! And considering how hard they're fighting each other, it might be the last! Why are the heroes trying to take each other down? Drs. Eggman and Wily know, and they're loving every minute of it! You cannot miss this historic first meeting of two of the biggest video game icons in the entire world! Get in on the ground floor with all-new cover art by the legendary Patrick 'SPAZ' Spaziante, and choose your favorite hero with the 'Team Sonic' and 'Team Mega Man' variant covers!"
When Worlds Collide Part One: Kindred Spirits
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Pencils: Jamal Peppers
- Inks: Jim Amash
- Colors: Matt Herms
- Letters: John Workman
- Assistant Editor: Vincent Lovallo
- Editor: Paul Kaminski
- Editor-in-Chief: Victor Gorelick
- President: Mike Pellerito
- Special thanks to: Anthony Gaccione and Cindy Chau and to the Character Business and Licensing Department of SEGA Corporation.
- Special thanks to: Brian Oliveria at Capcom Licensing and to 飛田栄実.
The issue starts with Sonic and Mega Man in the middle of a heated battle at Green Hill Zone. Meanwhile Doctors Eggman and Wily watch the battle via video feed provided by Tails Man. Eggman and Wily make a toast to an unknown plan that seems to involve the Chaos Emeralds. The setting then shifts to weeks ago at Doctor Wily's base where one of his robots shows him a Chaos Emerald that Wily then anylises. Wily then puts the Chaos Emerald into a device, which then sparks, and the comic switches over to Dr. Eggman preparing to make a rant to his D.E.L. grandmasters, when he's interrupted by Dr.Wily popping up on his holo-screen. They both argue about who each of them are, then Dr. Wily says he's the greatest mind on Earth, which after hearing this makes Eggman wonder what year it is in Wily's dimension, which Wily replies it's 20XX. Soon after, they both see that they have much in common. The two of them visit each other in a zone that they created with chaos energy. After some bickering, they decide to call it the Skull Egg Zone. Soon they build a combined forces "Death Egg", known as the Wily Egg. They activate the Genesis Wave and reset each others zones. Soon it shows Tails packing, and he sees a shadow near his door, thinking it's Sonic, he opens the door to see Bass and Metal Sonic, who knocks him out and brings Tails to Drs. Wily and Eggman. They explain how they are going to combine Wily's robotics with Eggman's roboticization process, to create an army of robot masters. the process turns Tails into a Roboticized Master, known as Tails Man. They then agree on turning more of Sonic's friends into Roboticized Masters. Then it flashes to Mega Man's city to Proto Man. Who hears a shriek, and notices police going to the First National Bank. He then reaches the bank to see the robbers, and notices their technology seems alien. He asks them who they are, and then it pans out to show Tails Man, Knuckles Man, Shadow Man, and Rose Woman, and Tails Man says they are the Roboticized Masters, and that they are his destruction.
Mega Man and Sonic are reluctantly happy to meet and are ready to fight the two mad doctors. But Orbot gives them two pieces of paper telling them they need to fight first according to crossover by-laws. The two get ready to spar, as Eggman and Wily enjoy getting "a few issues of peace.
- There are two variant covers for this issue: one is referred to "Team Mega Man Variant," while the other is referred to as "Team Sonic Variant."