Archie Sonic Archives Volume 13 is the thirteenth volume of the Sonic Archives trade-paperback series. This volume, rather than reprinting stories from four issue in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, have a compilation of stories from the EndGame saga taken from the Sonic the Hedgehog series and the Sonic Super Specials series.
- The Sonic Archives series collects digitally-restored classic Sonic stories in high-quality graphic novels! Sonic Archives Volume 13 includes the rare final chapters of the critical ENDGAME SAGA and related side-stories originally featured in the SONIC SUPER SPECIAL series. The story begins with Princess Sally presumed dead and Sonic framed for the murder! The plot darkens at a break-neck pace, leading to the final confrontation between Sonic and the original Dr. Robotnik!
Escape to the Floating Island (Escape from the Floating Island)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Down & Out in Downunda!
Total Re: Genesis
- Who's Who/What's What: This section features data files compiling the following characters and subjects in the Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- This is the second Sonic Archives volume to reprint a landmark issue.
- The front cover is based on the final battle panel between Sonic and Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog #50/Sonic Super Special #6.
- The version of the story in Sonic the Hedgehog #50 printed in the book is actually the extended directors cut edition originally from Sonic Super Special #6. This version not only adds some extra story content, but also has some existing panels redrawn, particularly in the final battle sequence.
- "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is titled in the table of contents as "The Big Good-Bye: Directors Cut". "The Big Good-Bye" was the story's original title in Sonic the Hedgehog #50.
- This is the first volume in the Sonic Archives series to contain material outside of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series, namely from the Sonic Super Specials series.
Who's Who Profiles