Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Archie Sonic Digital Exclusives: Fight Club is the third issue in the Archie Sonic Digital Exclusive comic series on digital devices. This issue contains reprints of stories from the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series which focus on the more prominent fights and battles featured in the comics.
- It's time for a good ol' fashioned battle royale with everyone's favorite (black and) blue hedgehog, Sonic! Check out over 100 pages worth of Sonic the Hedgehog's most exciting battles! Watch the Blue Blur go toe-to-toe with Eggman, The Iron Queen, and Anti-Sonic! Plus, Sonic tussles with his own friends?! Crack your Knuckles and break out the bandages, because it's ""Round One""! FIGHT!
Otherside - Part 2: Cross-World-Conflict!
Turnabout is Fair Play
Black and Blue and Red All Over
Thicker than Water - Part Two
Home Invasion - Part Two: Security Measures
- For an unknown reason, this issue has a marker than says "1st Issue!" This is wrong, as it is the third issue.
- The previous issue had the exact same mistake, as well.
- The artwork of Sonic and Knuckles on the front cover are recycled from the front cover of Sonic Select Book 3.
- The green bar and orange emblem on the bottom of the front cover are respectively the life bar for the playable characters in Sonic the Fighters and part of the logo for the same game.