- Dash along with Sonic on another all-new story featuring the world of the hit SEGA iOS game: Sonic Dash! The Sonic Super Special Magazine gives you the world of Sonic the Hedgehog comics as you've never seen it before, with tons of comic stories, special features and exclusive articles on the latest and greatest in the world of everyone's favorite blue hedgehog-hero! Along with the all-new Sonic Dash mini-feature, this issue also features a special spotlight on Shadow the Hedgehog, and what place he and Team Dark have in the new Sonic comic universe!
- Writer: Ian Flynn
- Pencils: Jennifer Hernandez
- Inks: Rick Bryant
- Colors: Matt Herms
- Letters: Jack Morelli
- Assistant Editor: Vincent Lovallo
- Editor/Executive Director of Editorial: Paul Kaminski
- Editor-in-chief: Victor Gorelick
- President: Mike Pellerito
- Special thanks to: Anthony Gaccione, Cindy Chau and the character business & licensing dept. of Sega
Sonic is running through Seaside Hill on the hunt for Red Rings, happy that he has nobody to slow him down. Along comes Tails, offering to help, followed by Knuckles, who's in a competitive mood, and finally Amy, love-struck as usual; Sonic is not happy that his alone-time has been interrupted. Amy leans in for a kiss, causing Sonic to trip up on a fallen tree. He regains his pace alongside Knuckles, who takes the opportunity to push Sonic into a totem pole. After regaining his bearings, Sonic takes a running start, narrowly avoiding being trapped in Amy's hug. He dashes along, outrunning Tails and Knuckles, and shoots off the side of a cliff where a red ring floats nearby. After he grabs the ring, the four of them land back on the track. Sonic gives in, allowing his friends to join him, but only on one condition: they have to keep up!
At All Costs - Part One: Fate Interrupted
At All Costs - Part 2: A New Lease on Life
Babylon Rising - Part 1: Rememberance
- News Flash: The planet-sized jigsaw puzzle, dub's corner and much much more!
- Shadow Fall Featurette: The return of the Black Arms!
- Fast Forward: Look into the future of the Sonic comics!
- Interview: Steve Downer: Get down with the Sonic comic colorist extraordinaire.
- This is the second issue of the Sonic Super Special Magazine series to feature a new story.
- The letters in this issue drops the first hint of the Sonic Boom comic series.
- The reprinting of "Babylon Rising: Part 1" was printed to promote the now-cancelled softcover release of the Best of Sonic the Hedgehog Villains graphic novel. The book was originally set for release around the same time as this issue, but ended up being delayed for half a year, before its cancellation.