Stephen Downer and various
Jim Amash and various
Race for the StarsEdit
It's a special tie-in event as Sonic Universe showcases Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed! Racers from across the SEGA games have come together for the second annual All-Stars Gran Prix! But the nefarious Dr. Eggman has joined the roster and plans on not only conquering the race, but multiple worlds as well!
A question is asked "If it's a race, why is Sonic in a car?" A hypothetical race is shown with Sonic on foot, completing the race within a millisecond, answering the question with "Because…then it's fair!" as Sonic holds a sign saying "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"
- This issue was revealed after Archie Sonic Universe Issue 46 was revealed.
- The story's title is a reference to the title song "Reach for the Stars" in Sonic Colors.
- It is the first game crossover event in the Sonic Universe comic book series.
- This is the first stand-alone issue in the Sonic Universe comic book series.
- This is also the only Sonic Universe issue that will feature non-Sonic characters, such as Amigo and NiGHTS.
- The racetrack on the front cover is Dragon Canyon.