|Sonic X #35|
- "Cracking the Eggman": The city is being ransacked in a series of robberies perpetrated by cowboys, astronauts, pirates, ninja, knights and more- all who mysteriously look like Eggman! Is it really the work of Sonic's #1 nemesis, or is someone actually foolish enough to frame the infamous foe? Can Sonic and his friends stop this costumed crime-wave before the town is looted dry?!
Most of Eggman's costumes in this issue are references to previous issues of the comic:
- The Circus Outfit was from Issue 30
- The Prisoner Outfit was from Issue 12, although he wasn't wearing the hat.
- The Artist Outfit was from Issue 8, or at least the mustache style was.
- Eggman's Pajamas were previously seen in Issue 25.
- El Gran Gordo was introduced in Issue 26.
- Robbie Nick (the Garage Outfit) appeared in Issue 20.
- Eggman's Karaoke Outfit appeared on the cover of Issue 19.
- Eggman previously dressed as Santa Claus in Issue 15.
- Eggman's Saint Patrick's Day Outfit is a reference to Issue 17
Sonic the Hedgehog Comics