|Sonic the Hedgehog #119|
Cater-Killer Is Coming!
- A mammoth snake-like train is ravaging the countryside, destroying everything in it's path, including innocent Mobian Village. Can Sonic and Tails stop this latest version of the Cater-Killer in its tracks before the village lies in ruins?
- It's the chaotic return of Jack Rabbit and his Sand Crew (last seen in Sonic #62), and this time they face heroic Bunnie Rabbot in this solo adventure.
- Rotor tries to crack the code to Nicole's early memory banks to find out where she came from, not realizing he wrote the code himself in the future.
Sonic arrives in Furville to warn the citizens of a giant armored Caterkiller heading towards the town. Successfully getting everyone out safely, Sonic and Tails attempt to stop the giant Caterkiller before it arrives in Knothole. After Sonic manages to get himself and Tails through the robot by splitting his molecules through the armor, Tails overrides the robot and sends it into the ocean.
Bunnie answering a distress call is shot down into Sand Blast City. Jack Rabbit kidnaps her and plans to use her as bait to lure Sonic back here. After releasing Robians on Bunnie, Bunnie defeats them all and sends them on a rampage through the city, and returns home.
Rotor attempts to crack Nicole's programming to find out where she's truly from. Nicole reveals in her own memories that Rotor of the future designed her and sent her back in time. Rotor inspired to create the perfect computer network gets to work, and Dr Robotnik still can't get into Nicole's programming.
- This issue shows the return of the Caterkiller Badnik with a different design and Jack Rabbit.
- This issue is the first to show Sonic splitting his molecules through metal since Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #71