|Sonic the Hedgehog|
Robert Leffler and Takuma Hatori at Sega Licensing
Sonic the Hedgehog in "Home: Epilogue - Say You Will" Edit
Sonic is back from his recent struggle with Dr. Robotnik after his trip into space. Sonic meets up with Tails and tells him that his family is still alive. After some family time, Sonic and his friends attend Mina's latest concert announcing that King and Queen Acorn are going away with Antoine to counter Robotnik's forces. Mina reveals her boyfriend Ash, to Sonic and King Acorn says that Sally will be in charge of the kingdom. Sally makes an announcement to Sonic to rule by her side and stop fighting against Robotnik. Sonic refuses and Sally slaps him. After some intense arguing, Sally leaves the stage crying yelling to Sonic saying that he can fight Robotnik all by himself.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sally Acorn
- Dr. Quack
- Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Jules Hedgehog
- Sir Charles Hedgehog
- Bernadette Hedgehog
- Alicia Acorn
- Ceneca 9009 (Flashback only)
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Amadeus Prower (Holo-message)
- Rosemary Prower (Holo-message)
- Mina Mongoose and the Knothole Knuts
- Maximillian Acorn
- Elias Acorn
- Megan Acorn
- Alexis Acorn
- Ash Mongoose (First appearance)
- Isabella Mongoose
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Bunnie Rabbot
- Rotor Walrus
- Geoffrey St. John
- Hershey St. John
- Hope Kintobor
- Espio the Chameleon
- Vector the Crocodile
- Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Mighty the Armadillo
- Amy Rose
- Fiona Fox
- Doctor Eggman (Flashback only)
- Auto-Fiona (Flashback only)
- Patch D'Coolette (as Antoine D'Coolette)
- Sasha Cat
- Elizabeth Quack and her three children
- Big the Cat
- Tiara Boobowski (cameo)
- Tails Doll (cameo)
- Numerous others
- In the Royal Infirmary, a monitor behind Sonic shows the name "Billy Hatcher". Billy Hatcher is a Sega character who has appeared alongisde Sonic in various crossover games, such as Sega Superstars, which was also released in 2004.
- In the Royal Infirmary, an X-Ray on the screen resembles NiGHTS. NiGHTS also appears on the cover of a video game in Sonic's bedroom.
- At the Royal Infirmary, Bernadette is reading a magazine called National Mobographic, a reference to National Geographic.
- A portrait of Frederick Acorn appears in the Royal Infirmary and at Frederick's Airbase, which is presumably named after him.
- The Chu-Chu fever mice and cat appear behind Sonic's bed as figurines. Chu-Chu fever is also a Sega game.
- The concert is at Green Hill park, a reference to the Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 1.
- This story contains several cameo appearances by characters who resemble characters from the UK publication Sonic the Comic. In particular, Tekno the Canary appears with Amy Rose at the concert, and says "Wow, Amy--Sally's in charge" after King Acorn's announcement. Amy specifically refers to her as Tekno. Shortfuse the Cybernik appears in a group of four Robians as Sonic explains about the Bem's mass-deroboticization. Several other characters appear at the concert, including:
- As King Acorn announces that he and Alicia will leave Knothole for a while, Tails Doll can be seen next to Big the Cat. Tails Doll also appears at the top left of the crowd in the final panel of the story.
- Tiara Boobowski has a cameo appearance on page 20, standing next to Amy in front of the stage as Sonic and Sally break up. Characters resembling Sonia and Manic from Sonic Underground can also be spotted in this scene, sitting next to Espio and above Rotor respectively.
- In one of the panels, Sonic's ears are missing.
Mobius: 25 Years Later - "In Transit" Edit
On an aircraft travelling back from Angel Island, Rotor records his personal log. He describes how, while meeting with Knuckles, they were interrupted by Rutan and Salma, who had been eavesdropping. Knuckles heard them and identified them with his bionic eye. Knuckles left to check Rotor's information. Rotor concludes his log by saying that he knew that Knuckles would be conferring with the Brotherhood at Haven Two.
At Haven Two, Knuckles kisses his grandfather Sabre, who is now catatonic in a wheelchair. Sojourner appears, and Knuckles asks to use the satellite monitors he cannot use his own surveillance equipment in the Chaos Chamber because he had made a promise to Julie-Su that he wouldn't ever spy on the family. Spectre assumes that Knuckles wants to spy on Lien-Da, but Knuckles says it's about Rutan. On the monitor, Lien-Da confronts Rutan and Salma about where they've been all night. Rutan says they spent the night with friends after Lara-Su's Unveiling, but Salma admits that she told her parents that she was staying with Lara-Su. Knuckles says that Lara-Su has some explaining to do for covering for them, but that he is more interested in whether Rutan learned anything he shouldn't have.
From the aircraft, Rotor watches the Brotherhood's feed on a monitor. Rotor is impressed that Cobar managed to hack the system, although Cobar modestly says it was accidental. Rotor thinks that the two children are harmless, but Cobar says that the bigger threat is Lien-Da, who could muck things up. As the aircraft approaches the Kingdom of Acorn, Rotor says that the King wouldn't be surprised due to his dislike of Echidnas... especially the Guardian.
- Rotor Walrus
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Sabre (First appearance)
- Sojourner (First appearance)
- Spectre (First appearance)
- Rotor arrived on Angel Island in Sonic the Hedgehog #131, "Prologue". He met with Cobar in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling".
- Rotor and Knuckles met in Locke's Park in the previous issue, Sonic the Hedgehog #133, "Midnight in the Garden". Rutan overheard their conversation in the same issue.
- Rutan and Salma say that they attended Lara-Su's Unveiling, which took place in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling".
- Rutan tells Lien-Da that he and Salma spent the night with friends. He admits that they really spent te night together at Locke's Park in Sonic the Hedgehog #135, "Dealing with the Devil". He also reveals in that issue what he overhead of Knuckles and Rotor's conversation.
- Knuckles mentions the recent bad weather. In Sonic the Hedgehog #133, "Midnight in the Garden", Rotor told Knuckles that the weather was a sign of an impending catastrophe. He had previously confirmed the data with Cobar in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling". In Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "My Dinner with Sonic", Knuckles reveals that the catastrophe is that the planet will soon explode.
- Rotor reveals that Sonic dislikes Echidnas, particularly Knuckles. The two next meet in Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "My Dinner with Sonic". They discuss the reasons for their enmity in Sonic the Hedgehog #140, "A Difference of Opinion".
- Sonic Checklist
- Off Panel
- The cover of this issue is based on the famous cover of Marvel Comic's The Amazing Spider-Man #50, in which Peter Parker temporarily gives up being Spider-Man.
- Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 134 at Mobius Encyclopedia, the Archie Sonic wiki