Home: Epilogue - Say You Will
- The poignant aftermath to this epic tale's climactic finale. With the present crisis abated last issue, Sonic finally has the chance to catch up to those near and dear to him, especially one Princess Sally Acorn.
Mobius 25 Years Later - In Transit
- The series continues as Lord Rotor returns to the Kingdom of Knothole, while Knuckles consults with the Brotherhood of Guardians at Haven II.
Home: Epilogue - Say You Will
At Castle Acorn's royal infirmary, Sonic is being checked up by Doctor Quack, who asks about the implant in his ear. Doctor Quack tells him the device would also bond with his nervous system. A shocked Sonic wants Doctor Quack to get rid of it, but Doctor Quack thinks it'll do more harm than good. He gives him a sling around his arm and some herbal salve to help him after the fight (last issue). Sonic still curious about how everything's changed, even Doctor Quack, he tells Sonic that he got an eyepatch when he stepped on a land mine when in battle. Coming out of the infirmary, Sally greets Sonic with Bernie, Jules and Sir Charles. Queen Alicia enters and tells them Tails, Knuckles, King Max and everyone else is preparing for tonight's celebration. Sonic wonders what the celebration is about and Sally thinks its obvious that its to honour Sonic's return. Both of them kiss each other goodbye.
After escaping photographers and reporters, at the Hedgehog family's summer home, Sonic takes a well deserved nap and is then woken up by Muttski. Muttski welcomes Sonic back and Sonic is shocked that Muttski can talk. Sonic panics to his family that Muttski can talk, but then realises its because of his implant. He then tells them that Ceneca-9009 from the Bem de-roboticized all Robians on Mobius (STH: 123) and that he busted her out of prison (STH: 129). He also learns from her that Jules' injuries were too serious and that if he was deroboticized, it would kill him.
Sonic finds Tails at King Fredrick airbase and tells him that his parents are alive on Argentium. Sonic gives Tails the package that they gave him, which contains a holo-message of Amadeus and Rosemary saying they love him.
At Green Hill park, Mina Mongoose performs a concert with her band, the Knothole Knuts. After Mina performs her song, King Max makes an announcement on Sonic's arrival that King Max and Queen Alicia will depart Knothole soon, to tour the planet with Station Square as their last stop. King Max also announces that Sally will serve as acting ruler, Amy excited with Tekno and Ebony that girls rule. Mina hugs Sonic and introduces Ash to him as her boyfriend. Sonic about to ask Sonic something is interupted when Sonic friend's appear. Sonic asks Knuckles why the Chaotix are in Knothole, Knuckles tells him that Eggman captured Angel Island and the king had them stick around to help out. Sonic also watches as Tails is offering Fiona a drink, Sonic feeling that he might get his feelings hurt again. Rotor then appears with his new invention that makes images of Sonic and Sally appear in the sky. Sonic congraduates Geoffrey St. John and Hershey on their marriage and then asks about "Antoine" with Bunnie. Bunnie tells him the war changed him and they broke up, as King Max wants Antoine to accompany their tour.
After posing for a picture, Sally asks that since she has a big responsibility in the Kingdom, she wants Sonic to rule by her side while her parents are away. Sonic objects at first, but Sally points out Sonic's her consort. Sonic argues that they're in the middle of a war, and they need his help. Sally gives her heart out to Sonic that she wants him to stay with her, but Sonic says he can't. Sally then slaps Sonic, yelling that he's being selfish. Sonic in anger shouts that he isn't selfish and that he did everything to get back and lost a year of his life. Sally in tears tells him that its horrible believing he was dead, and she refuses to have her heartbroken again. She then puts Sonic in a postion where what is more important; fighting Eggman or being with her. Both of them in tears, Sonic doesn't answer and Sally runs from the stage crying.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sally Acorn
- Dr. Quack
- Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Jules Hedgehog
- Sir Charles Hedgehog
- Bernadette Hedgehog
- Alicia Acorn
- Ceneca 9009 (Flashback only)
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Amadeus Prower (Holo-message)
- Rosemary Prower (Holo-message)
- Mina Mongoose and the Knothole Knuts
- Maximillian Acorn
- Elias Acorn
- Megan Acorn
- Alexis Acorn
- Ash Mongoose (First appearance)
- Isabella Mongoose
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Bunnie Rabbot
- Rotor Walrus
- Geoffrey St. John
- Hershey St. John
- Hope Kintobor
- Espio the Chameleon
- Vector the Crocodile
- Ray the Flying Squirrel
- Mighty the Armadillo
- Amy Rose
- Fiona Fox
- Doctor Eggman (Flashback only)
- Auto-Fiona (Flashback only)
- Patch D'Coolette (as Antoine D'Coolette)
- Rosie Woodchuck
- Sasha Cat
- Rory Bear
- Snaggle Tiger
- Elizabeth Quack
- Duane Quack
- Hubert Quack
- Louise Quack
- Big the Cat
- Tiara Boobowski (Cameo)
- Tails Doll (Cameo)
- Numerous others
- This issue is considered one of the most controversial issues within comic book series, mainly due of Sally's out-of-character behavior and the sudden reason for Sonic and Sally' break up. The slap scene itself is considered infamous as such that the issue has been colloquially dubbed 'The Slap of 134' or more simply 'The Slap'
- In the Royal Infirmary, a monitor behind Sonic shows the name "Billy Hatcher". Billy Hatcher is a Sega character who has appeared alongisde Sonic in various crossover games, such as Sega Superstars, which was also released in 2004.
- In the Royal Infirmary, an X-Ray on the screen resembles NiGHTS. NiGHTS also appears on the cover of a video game in Sonic's bedroom.
- At the Royal Infirmary, Bernadette is reading a magazine called National Mobographic, a reference to National Geographic.
- A portrait of Frederick Acorn appears in the Royal Infirmary and at Frederick's Airbase, which is presumably named after him.
- The Chu-Chu Rocket mice and cat appear behind Sonic's bed as figurines. Chu-Chu Rocket is also a Sega game.
- The concert is at Green Hill Park, a reference to the Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 1.
- This story contains several cameo appearances by characters who resemble characters from the UK publication Sonic the Comic. In particular, Tekno the Canary appears with Amy Rose at the concert, and says "Wow, Amy--Sally's in charge" after King Acorn's announcement. Amy specifically refers to her as Tekno. Shortfuse the Cybernik appears in a group of four Robians as Sonic explains about the Bem's mass-deroboticization. Several other characters appear at the concert, including:
- As King Acorn announces that he and Alicia will leave Knothole for a while, Tails Doll can be seen next to Big the Cat. Tails Doll also appears at the top left of the crowd in the final panel of the story.
- Tiara Boobowski has a cameo appearance on page 20, standing next to Amy in front of the stage as Sonic and Sally break up. Characters resembling Sonia and Manic from Sonic Underground can also be spotted in this scene, sitting next to Espio and above Rotor respectively.
- In one of the panels, Sonic's ears are missing.
- Within the Royal Infirmary, a light-blue monitor containing some biological information regarding Sonic the Hedgehog notes Sonic having a 'Cyclops eye'. This is a reference to the peculiar design of Sonic's eyeball(s) which appears to contain only one eyeball with two irises. This design is not limited to Sonic, but is common to characters of a Mobian Hedgehog species and some others however.
Mobius: 25 Years Later - In Transit
On an aircraft travelling back from Angel Island, Rotor records his personal log. He describes how, while meeting with Knuckles, they were interrupted by Rutan and Salma, who had been eavesdropping. Knuckles heard them and identified them with his bionic eye. Knuckles left to check Rotor's information. Rotor concludes his log by saying that he knew that Knuckles would be conferring with the Brotherhood at Haven Two.
At Haven Two, Knuckles kisses his grandfather Sabre, who is now catatonic in a wheelchair. Sojourner appears, and Knuckles asks to use the satellite monitors he cannot use his own surveillance equipment in the Chaos Chamber because he had made a promise to Julie-Su that he wouldn't ever spy on the family. Spectre assumes that Knuckles wants to spy on Lien-Da, but Knuckles says it's about Rutan. On the monitor, Lien-Da confronts Rutan and Salma about where they've been all night. Rutan says they spent the night with friends after Lara-Su's Unveiling, but Salma admits that she told her parents that she was staying with Lara-Su. Knuckles says that Lara-Su has some explaining to do for covering for them, but that he is more interested in whether Rutan learned anything he shouldn't have.
From the aircraft, Rotor watches the Brotherhood's feed on a monitor. Rotor is impressed that Cobar managed to hack the system, although Cobar modestly says it was accidental. Rotor thinks that the two children are harmless, but Cobar says that the bigger threat is Lien-Da, who could muck things up. As the aircraft approaches the Kingdom of Acorn, Rotor says that the King wouldn't be surprised due to his dislike of Echidnas... especially the Guardian.
- Rotor Walrus
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Sabre (First appearance)
- Sojourner (First appearance)
- Spectre (First appearance)
- Rotor arrived on Angel Island in Sonic the Hedgehog #131, "Prologue". He met with Cobar in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling".
- Rotor and Knuckles met in Locke's Park in the previous issue, Sonic the Hedgehog #133, "Midnight in the Garden". Rutan overheard their conversation in the same issue.
- Rutan and Salma say that they attended Lara-Su's Unveiling, which took place in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling".
- Rutan tells Lien-Da that he and Salma spent the night with friends. He admits that they really spent the night together at Locke's Park in Sonic the Hedgehog #135, "Dealing with the Devil". He also reveals in that issue what he overhead of Knuckles and Rotor's conversation.
- Knuckles mentions the recent bad weather. In Sonic the Hedgehog #133, "Midnight in the Garden", Rotor told Knuckles that the weather was a sign of an impending catastrophe. He had previously confirmed the data with Cobar in Sonic the Hedgehog #132, "The Unveiling". In Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "My Dinner with Sonic", Knuckles reveals that the catastrophe is that the planet will soon explode.
- Rotor reveals that Sonic dislikes Echidnas, particularly Knuckles. The two next meet in Sonic the Hedgehog #138, "My Dinner with Sonic". They discuss the reasons for their enmity in Sonic the Hedgehog #140, "A Difference of Opinion".
- Sonic Checklist
- Off Panel
- The cover of this issue is based on the famous cover of Marvel Comic's The Amazing Spider-Man #50, in which Peter Parker temporarily gives up being Spider-Man.