Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Return to Angel Island (Part 2 of 4): Avatar
- Sonic, Knuckles, and The Chaotix not only go face-to-face with the deadly Dark legion, but must contend with a slew of old and new faces as well! The action never lets up in this frantic tale!
Mobius: 25 Years Later - Slumber Party
- The popular "Mobius, 25 Years Later" saga continues! Lara-Su, Sonia and a couple of Lara-Su's friends have a sleepover while Sonic and Sally are on Angel Island. Naturally, Manik can't help but make a pest of himself. Meanwhile, more hints of the approaching danger are revealed!
Return to Angel Island - Part Two: Avatar
Sonic the Hedgehog and the Chaotix take on the Dark Legion after being ambushed. Sonic uses one of the Dark Legion's flame swords in battle, but is cancelled out by another. The fight is stopped by Lara-Le mentioning that they are all on the same side. The Dark Legion are working with Angel Island resistance against Doctor Eggman and the Dingoes. Wynmacher also believing that Knuckles the Echidna is the "Avatar" and all of them are sent off through a Warp Ring to the Hidden Palace Zone. Hundreds of echidnas are taking refuge and believe that Knuckles is the Avatar returned from the afterlife. Sonic can't believe that he did not get a reception like this when he returned. Sonic and Knuckles meet up with a new echidna, Dr. Finitevus who escorts them to the Hidden Palace of the Hidden Palace Zone. Lien-Da waits for them on their arrival, Knuckles and Julie-Su unhappy about it. Lien-Da takes Knuckles and Sonic to the emerald alter, where the Master Emerald is being stored in secret away from the Dingoes and Dr. Eggman. Sonic and Knuckles look upon a mural of Super Sonic going head-to-head with what looks like Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Lien-Da tells Sonic and Knuckles that the Brotherhood of Guardians transported the Master Emerald to protect it from the dingoes and put it in her care, while Locke the Echidna stayed behind to face the enemy. Dimitri no longer being with the Dark Legion, Lien-Da is put in charge. Knuckles being over-powered by the Master Emerald's presence feels extreme pain.
Back at the campsite with the Chaotix, Knuckles mentions that Aurora warned him about the dangers of returning to the afterlife and the Master Emerald is taking him of everything. Knuckles is approached by two echidnas; Pollu and Meri-Ca who believe the prophecy of the Ancient Walkers that the Avatar can perform miracles. Hoping Knuckles can help restore natural eyesight instead of cybernetic implants to their daughter Desi-Ca, but are stopped by Dr. Finitevus. Knuckles says that he isn't a part of the prophecy, in which Vector doesn't believe, but Julie-Su agrees with the Dark Legion. Knuckles, not wanting any more surprises for today, is introduced to his new baby brother, Kneecaps.
Mobius 25 years later: Slumber party
Manik Acorn decides to have fun with the girls with spin the bottle with Lara-Su, Salma the Chameleon, and Riki-Le; Sonia Acorn objecting to the game. Julie-Su and Sally Acorn wanting to know the game, Lara-Su asks Manic to show them how to play. Manic finds himself cornered, and flees from the room to play pool with Sonic. The girls decides to have fun with a slumber party, pondering as to why Julie-Su and Sally get along well, but Sonic and Knuckles do not.
- The zones that are shown in this issue include Lava Reef Zone and Hidden Palace Zone from Sonic & Knuckles.
- A sign that is held up by one of the echidnas reads "The Avatar walks among us! Prophecy. S3:K 10:18:94" The prophecy according to the sign is Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles and the date that the game was released.
- The mural from Sonic 3 & Knuckles with Super Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik is shown in the Hidden Palace.
- Arriving on Angel Island, Knuckles is wearing black knuckles, an air necklace, and goggles. They look like the accessories that Knuckles can find in Sonic Adventure 2.
- This issue marks the first appearance of Dr. Finitevus in his familiar form.
- In the Sonic Mega Collection Plus game, this is the final issue cover shown, as the game had pictures of all Sonic the Hedgehog issues from Sonic the Hedgehog #139.