The Good, the Bad and the Unknown (Part 3 of 4): Genesis
- It's another action-packed chapter in the Sonic vs. Shadow vs. Metal Sonic showdown! With the odds stacked against SONIC can even the help of his friends be enough to protect the Blue Blur? As if this wasn't enough, things are about to get even hotter, as a new unknown entity lies in wait to be discovered!
- Too much intense action and psychological hopscotch got you down? Look no further than this "just for fun" tale... it's real "comic relief"!
- By popular demand, Tails once again steps into the spotlight! And what a spotlight it is, as all the unanswered questions in his life begin to unfold and a familiar face returns to lead Tails on his journey to become the "Chosen One"!
The Good, The Bad & The Unknown Part 3: Genesis
- Writer: Ken Penders
- Artist: Steven Butler
- Inker: Jim Amash
- Letterer: John Workman
- Colorist: Jason Jensen
- Technical advisor: Robert Repas, Jr.
- Editor: Mike Pellerito
- Managing editor: Victor Gorelick
- Editor-in-chief: Richard Goldwater
- Special Thanks To: Robert Leffler and Dyna Lopez at Sega Licensing
The story begins with citizens of Knothole rushing to part of Knothole to find a seat in front of a large stage. There would be a play about Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends fighting for the good of the world. While Rosie asks Sally Acorn why she didn't get the part of herself, Sally giggles and reply's that "they'll just have to wait and see".
It soon shows that Sonic and Tails are reciting the introduction of the play, when a hand pulls Sonic back behind the curtains by the quill. The hand turns out to belong to Knuckles the Echinda, who's dressed up at Princes Sally. Knuckles growls at Sonic that he's lucky that he's just in the outfit for the kids, or Knuckles would clobber him, while Sonic tries his hardest not to burst out laughing at the ridiculous sight.
Soon the play begins, with Bunnie Rabbot dressed up as Geoffrey St. John informing "Princess Sally" that Doctor Eggman has attacked the Castle and is on his way to capture the Princess. "Sally" becomes alarmed, and runs to an ant dressed up as Nicole and asks her to do whatever it takes to help protect the people. However, it's too late, as Big the Cat, dressed as Dr. Eggman, and Tails, dressed as Snively, break down the door and quickly capture "Sally". Meanwhile, Uncle Chuck dressed as a robot rushes to Sonic (who plays himself) and Rotor Walrus, who is dressed as Tails. Uncle Chuck informs them that "Sally" has been captured by "Dr. Eggman" and "Snively". Meanwhile, up above the stage, Jules Hedgehog, Mighty the Armadillo, and Espio the Chameleon are struggling to hold the rope that is keeping Rotor off the ground (trying to show off Tails's ability to fly), while Sonic and "Tails" then rush off into the crime scene.
Sonic and "Tails" manage to find "Sally" and the captors and do battle. With Amy Rose holding up cards with words such as "Boom!" and "Pow!" and "Clank!" to symbolize to sound effects of the fake fight. Sonic manages to defeat "Dr. Eggman" and then tries to actually kiss the fake Sally. Knuckles hisses to Sonic that if he actually tries it, Knuckles definitely will clobber him.
- Cover art of this issue was either made by Sonic Battle's artist or based on his/her art style.
|This article or section about a TV and comics information is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!