| This page either started life as a Mobius Encyclopaedia article or contains content from it.|
You can help by rewriting sections of this article to make the page unique to the Sonic News Network.
When rewriting articles, remember to adhere to our Manual of Style.
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
Rouge the Bat and Geoffrey St. John are at Casino Night Zone with Rouge trying to loosen St. John up, saying that they're the best couple there. Geoffrey's reply is "Don't tell Hershey Cat my wife that." Scratch comes over and says "What happens at the Casino, stays at the casino." Rouge asks who Scratch is and he replies that he just the converge, working for Mammoth Mogul. Mogul appears behind the twosome and welcomes them to the Casino. After a bit of chit-chat on the new casino and the relocation of the Bottom of the Barrel Bar 'n' Grill, Mogul takes his leave, stating he has business. That business is within the Grill, meeting with the Sleuth "Doggy Dawg" for the Destructix, Nack the Weasel, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polarbear. Coconuts, who is Moguls personal butler walks over to talk to the Grill's chef, none other than Grounder. They discuss their positions, with Coconuts reflecting on Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 185 his survival from The Island of Misfit Badniks and that his plan for world domination was crushed by being hired by Mogul. Grounder, however, feels that Coconuts is lucky, working directly for the boss. Mogul, has been proposing a deal with the rouges, in the meantime. He asked for "the shoes of Sonic the Hedgehog" leaving to their discretion whether or not his feet are in them.
Sonic is currently a part of a ritual to remove evil spells, as performed by Merlin Prower. He, Knuckles the Echidna, Miles "Tails" Prower, Mina Mongoose and Mighty the Armadillo watched as the "light show" was completed and Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 181 Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 185 spells were removed. Sonic wondered when he was cursed but Merlin responded that Sonic shouldn't have been able to Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 183 turn super to fight Enerjak since the hex was a powerful one. Sonic then wondered why he wasn't unaffected then. Merlin stated that that was his next order of business. Tails didn't want Merlin to go but Merlin reassured his nephew. Sonic comforted Tails and told them he'd be in the Great Forest since Sally Acorn wanted to meet him there.
It just turned out that Sally was lonely and just wanted a Knothole Freedom Fighter with her in the forest. Sonic and Sally talked heart to heart about the Destruction of Knothole and eventually their old love life, especially their messy break-up. Sonic reassured her that no matter what she'd done to him or how much she'd yelled furiously at him, he harbors no hard feelings of malice toward her; they're still friends. But before Sally could get a few more words in, just as they were (supposedly) about to kiss, a bomb appeared. Sonic told Sally to get to safety while he took on the duo. He took on Bark in a one-on-one fight while Sally managed to convince Bean to be close by when his own bomb detonated. Sonic praised Sally for her job well done but while distracted, got attacked by Bark. He got sent over into the destroyed Knothole with the Destructix waiting for him. Sonic then used one of his oldest tricks, when the Destrutix boxed him in, he ran around in a circle to create a small tornado. Getting cocky, he forgot about Predator Hawk and was attacked by him. The rest of the Destrucitx converged on him attempting to get Sonic. Sally, witnessing this, and realizing she can't leave Sonic alone managed to convince Bean and Bark to help them out. With their assistance, Sally and Sonic quickly overtook the Destructix but Sleuth said they had one more trick up their sleeve. This is a concealed Nack, stunning Sonic with his gun. Sally tried to get Bean and Bark to help again but since they 'goofed' her job, they might as well get paid for Mogul's. Nack wished to stay behind to get revenge on Sally. Sleuth said it was fine by him and said he'd see him later. Nack then allowed Sally to run over to Freedom HQ for help... if she could get there in ten seconds.
- Sally: (as a bomb lands on their hands) A BOMB?!
- Sonic: (annoyed) I swear, the timing of these things...
- Bean: (while watching the Destructix beat on Sonic) Yeah! Give him a left! And another! And no dessert after dinner!
- Bean: (while considering Sally's offer) So... NOT work for Mogul. And... Work for you. For money. And possibly cupcakes???
- Mammoth Mogul reopens the Casino Night Zone.
- Sonic and Sally battle Bean, Bark, and the Destructix.
- Sonic is captured by the Destructix after he is stunned by Nack the Weasel.
- This issue marks the reappearance of the Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad, having not been seen since Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 16.
- Some of the classic Badniks, such as Motobug, can be seen as butlers and servers in Mogul's casino.
- Geoffrey St. John reappears in this issue, having been absent since his last appearance in Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 159.
- Nack needing to get back at Sally is a reference to the events of Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 123
- Mogul incorrectly refers to the Republic of Acorn as the "Republic of Knothole".