|This page either started life as a Mobius Encyclopaedia article or contains content from it. You can help by rewriting sections of this article to make the page unique to the Sonic News Network. When rewriting articles, remember to adhere to our Manual of Style.|
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
A defining moment for Sonic and his friends as Sonic is finally knighted and King Max declares the formation of the Kingdom of Knothole - a state that will serve as a [haven] for all Mobians who wish to live free of Robotnik's tyranny. Furthermore, he announces the reformation of the Knothole Freedom Fighters - officially sanctioned to serve in conjunction with Geoffrey's Secret Service Team to keep the peace. And a fragile peace it is, as Robotnik and his charges still lurk about, plotting their revenge against Sonic. As if that weren't enough, in his quest to fortify his computer for his latest onslaught, Robotnik finds and launches a file that will ultimately tie into the upcoming adaptation of the Sega Dreamcast game. And wait until you see who the first lieutenant is.
Tales of the Great War - What Really Happened
Uncle Chuck uses his roboticizer to try to save Jules' life and the war against the Overlanders ends.
The Great War: What Really Happened - Part Six
- Bunnie: Congratulations on your knighthood, Sugah-hog!
- Antoine: I as well salute you, mon ami!
- Sonic: Then how about calling me "Sir Sonic" from now on?
- Tails: Yaaay! Sir Sonic!
- Antoine: I thoroughly am rejecting zat notion!
- Sally: I warned Dad this would happen!
- The Kingdom of Knothole is established.
- Sonic is knighted, becoming "Sir Sonic the Hedgehog".