|This page either started life as a Mobius Encyclopaedia article or contains content from it. You can help by rewriting sections of this article to make the page unique to the Sonic News Network. When rewriting articles, remember to add here to our Manual of Style.|
|Sonic the Hedgehog #92|
The Wrath of Khan
- The Wrath Of Khan! Monkey Khan, that is. The cyborg-simian created by Doctor Robotnik returns, and this time the furry fury's got it in for his maker and all Overlanders in general. In an ironic twist, Sonic goes from protecting the newly arrived Overlanders from the Eggman last issue, to defending them against Monkey Khan this issue! If he doesn't they might go running scared into Robotnik's clutches after all.
- And in the backstory, "Premonition," is the Sonic Shuffle tie-in.
- Khan: "I have had enough of you!"
- Sonic: "Well, I've had enough of 'pokemon' but you don't see me complanin'!"
- Sonic: "KHAAAAAAN!"
- The quotes "I have had enough of you!" and "KHAAAAAN!" are both references to the 1982 Sci-fi film, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Bot respective lines are used by the main protagonist, James T. Kirk.
Sonic the Hedgehog Comics