|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Bella Hudson (born 6 December 1973 in Mandan, North Dakota) is an American voice actress, working on the premises of 4Kids Entertainment. She has also been credited as Erica Schroeder. From 2005 until 2009, she provided the voices of Blaze the Cat, Wave the Swallow, and Shahra, the Genie of the Ring. She also voiced the President's Secretary in Shadow the Hedgehog and Molly in Sonic X. She has since been replaced with Laura Bailey (Blaze) and Kate Higgins (Wave).
She was considered to be one of the most popular 4Kids voices (along with Mike Pollock and Dan Green). She had been highly praised for her work on the series, mostly for her role as Blaze. Many fans praised her Blaze role, saying that she gave her the perfect emotion and a serious attitude, which fans claimed fit the character perfectly, more so than Laura. She had also been praised for her role as Wave, having a more spunky attitude than Kate.
- One Piece - Monkey D. Luffy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! - Mai Valentine (Waking the Dragons)
- Mew Mew Power - Bridget Verdant
- Sonic the Hedgehog series - Blaze the Cat/Sir Percival (Sonic and the Black Knight) (2005-2009), Molly (Sonic X), Secretary (Shadow the Hedgehog), Wave the Swallow (Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity), Babylon Garden defense system (Sonic Riders), Shahra, the Genie of the Ring (Sonic and the Secret Rings), MeteoTech computer (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Shadow Hearts: From the New World - Hildegarde Valentine
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Akiza Izinski
- King of Braves GaoGaiGar - Swan White
- Tai Chi Chasers - Rai
- Pokémon - Nurse Joy, Bianca, various roles
- Pat & Stan - Stephanie
- In Sonic Rush, she is mistakenly credited as "Berra Hudson".
- Though her name is credited in the Nintendo DS version of Sonic Colors, she did not actually voice the character, as some of her Blaze sound clips were recycled and used in the game along with Bailey's.
- The two actresses' clips were also mixed together for Sonic Free Riders, though neither was credited.
- While it is a common misconception that Hudson voiced Tikal and Maria Robotnik in Sonic X, she has confessed that she did not voice those characters.