The Black Comet. The yellow light below the comet is Super Shadow.
|Appearances and Overview|
Shadow the Hedgehog
|Number of acts||
So far, the Black Arms have been winning the war against the humans and the Sonic heroes. However, G.U.N. has given Earth hope by launching a counterattack on the Black Comet and Black Doom is scrambling for reinforcements, so much so that he has called back Shadow and some of his army to fight off G.U.N. forces.
Exterminate the G.U.N. forces!
- Guide: Doom's Eye
- Objective: Defeat the 50 G.U.N. soldiers.
- Tips: At each checkpoint, the player should have these many G.U.N. soldiers defeated:
- Checkpoint 2: 06/50
- Checkpoint 3: 09/50
- Checkpoint 4: 10/50
- Checkpoint 5: 20/50
- Checkpoint 6: 34/50
- Checkpoint 7: 44/50
The player will need to kill some Black Assassin soldiers in some places in order to advance.
|A||≥ 28,000 points|
|E||< 8,000 points|
Leads to: Sonic & Diablon
There is no Normal mission for Black Comet.
Find the center of the Black Comet!
- Guide: Knuckles
- Objective: Reach the Goal Ring.
- Tips: After the sixth checkpoint, grind down the red vine and jump down next to the second torch for a shortcut.
|A||≥ 18,000 points|
|E||< 5,000 points|
Leads to: Egg Dealer
Behind the Secret Door
Behind the door lies a spring that takes the player to the upper level of the "block", where there is a turret and a Shadow crate. The turret is normally used to take out the Black Arms' UFO.
- The BGM for this stage is a remix of the BGM in the Prison Island stage. but sounds smoother and jazz-esque.
- Many parts of this stage are identical to Final Haunt, only flooded with toxic liquid. For example, the first room in the stage is the same room where Shadow first finds the Egg Vacuum in Final Haunt.
Prima Official Game Guide for Shadow the Hedgehog