|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X anime or comic continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Captain Westwood hates Topaz and Rouge because they always get better assignments than him. He attempts on numerous occasions to make them look incompetent so that the President won't trust them again. He is sometimes referred to as Cowboy.
- Captain Westwood bears a strong resemblance to Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series. Another similarity is that Wesker was also a Captain at one point in the series that worked for his own agenda.
- Westwood also bears a resemblance to a background character in Sonic X referred to as captain by Topaz, who is likely the base of the character. The only design difference is that the character in Sonic X had purple hair, while Westwood's is dark brown.
- Westwood is referred to as "Commander" in his introduction episode by Topaz.
- In the comics, there is a likelihood that he is a suspect of The Organizer in many aspects:
- Westwood has some hatred towards his fellow agents, Topaz and Rouge the Bat for always being assigned in better missions than the ones he gets, and these missions usually involve Sonic or Doctor Eggman.
- The Organizer's silhouette perfectly fits Westwood's in a sense. Both are commonly seen with sunglasses and the head shape suggests that their hairstyles are similar, if not the same.
- S.O.N.I.C.X. has access to several of G.U.N.'s robots and arsenal, but this might also be due to Card Passer and/or Howard Watcher's previous connections with the agency.
Sonic X characters