|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Cartoon Network is an American cable network that was launched by Turner Broadcasting Systems in 1992. Since launch, the network has aired animated programming from a range of categories. The success of the network spawned several counterparts in some countries.
List of program broadcasts
- Sonic Boom: The show premiered on Cartoon Network and has been aired on the network in other countries as well:
- On the official Cartoon Network website, a fan-made Sonic Boom render, made by , was used alongside the official art of Tails. This may be intentional or just simply mistaken to be official.
- Nibroc-Rock himself is aware of this and was "freaked out" (stated by himself with a )
- ↑ Higgins, D (30 March 2015). APRIL on FOXTEL: Game Of Thrones, Mad Men, Wentworth, Deadline Gallipoli and 200+ other new shows. The Green Room. Foxtel. Retrieved on 31 March 2015.
- ↑ Por Nielsen Souza (4 May 2015). Sonic Boom estreia em junho no Cartoon Network (Brazilian Portuguese). AMNTV. Retrieved on 14 November 2016.
- ↑ SSF1991 (5 April 2015). Malaysia Now Airing Boom, Southeast Asia & Philippines To Follow April 11th (UPDATE). TSSZ. Retrieved on 14 November 2016.
- ↑ SSF1991 (6 April 2015). China Now Airing Sonic Boom, Taiwan To Follow April 11th. TSSZ. Retrieved on 14 November 2016.
- ↑ Timeline Photos - Sonic Boom Air Date. Sega Corporation. Retrieved on 4 October 2014.
- Cartoon Network at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia