- For the stage in the console/PC version of Sonic Generations, see Casino Night (Sonic Generations) (console/PC).
Classic Sonic's stage features the slot machines from the original level, while Modern Sonic's stage has giant roulettes (which can award either fifty or one hundred rings if Sonic lands in the Ring or Sonic logo respectively). Modern Sonic also has his own version of the slot machines, as well as some other gimmicks that were present in Casino Street Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I.
Metal Sonic is the boss of the stage, and is fought by Classic Sonic.
- Perfection: Clear Casino Night in 2:30.00 without taking damage!
- Ring Collector Collect 100 rings in Casino Night in 2:00.00!
- Keep The Pace: Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night in time!
- Rampage!: Defeat 5 Enemies in Casino Night in 2:00.00!
- Special Trial: Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night in 4:00.00!
- Die-Hard: Clear Casino Night in 3:00.00 without losing a life!
- Ring Collector: Collect 100 rings in Casino Night in 5:00.00!
- Keep the Pace: Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night in time!
- Rampage!: Defeat 10 enemies in Casino Night in 2:30.00!
- Stealth Attack: Clear the stage in 4:00.00 without defeating enemies!
- Item Collector: Get all Item Boxes in Casino Night in 0:30.00!
- Special Trial: Clear 15 Drop Targets in Casino Night in 6:00.00!
|0:00.00 - 1:25.00|
|1:25.01 - 1:35.00|
|1:35.01 - 1:50.00|
|1:50.01 - 2:05.00|
|2:05.01 - 9:59.99|
|0:00.00 - 1:25.00|
|1:25.01 - 2:15.00|
|2:15.01 - 3:05.00|
|3:05.01 - 3:55.00|
|3:55.01 - 9:59.99|
Metal Sonic Rival Battle
|0:00.00 - 1:05.00|
|1:05.01 - 1:15.00|
|1:15.01 - 1:30.00|
|1:30.01 - 1:45.00|
|1:45.01 - 9:59.99|
- This is one of only two stages in Sonic Generations to be in both versions (although on the console version, it is only a pinball minigame), the other being Green Hill.
- There is a giant "Eggman Wheel" Sonic can ride in, similar to the ones in Casino Park in Sonic Heroes.
- This is one of the two city levels in the 3DS version of Sonic Generations. The other being Radical Highway.
- They also are the only stages that take place in the night.
- It is possible to max out the ring count (999 rings) on the 3DS version's Act 2.
- Metal Sonic's battle layout is similar to the original Sonic CD battles on Stardust Speedway.
- This is the only level in the Classic Era where the Modern act does not end with a 3D scripted event.
- This is one of the four levels of the 3DS version of Sonic Generations that have appeared previously on a handheld game. The others are Green Hill, Water Palace and Tropical Resort.
- Although Metal Sonic was never present in the original Casino Night, he was present on its Sonic Drift 2 reincarnation.
- Act 1 has the same layout as Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Casino Night Act 1.
- This is the only stage in the 3DS version that does not start out with Modern Sonic running.