- For the stage in the console/PC version of Sonic Generations, see Casino Night (Sonic Generations) (console/PC).
The layout of Casino Night Act 1 is a full 2.5D recreation of Casino Night Zone Act 1 from the original Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The gimmicks from the original Zone featured in this Act include Flippers, Slot Machines, elevators, Bumpers and Spring Catapults.
Casino Night Act 2 features a level layout unlike those in the original Casino Night Zone, being more tailored to the moveset of Modern Sonic. Most of the gimmicks from Casino Night Act 1 appears here, including Flippers, Slot Machines, elevators, Bumpers, Spring Catapults, etc. There are also fast-moving platforms that the player has to use the Boost on to keep up with them.
This Act also introduces giant Eggman-themed roulette wheels that Sonic must jump across in order to proceed through the Act. On these roulette wheels, landing on a Ring symbol will grant the player fifty Rings, while landing on a Sonic symbol will grant the player one hundred Rings. To jump between the roulette wheels, the player has to press when its symbol appears.
|014||Perfection||Clear Casino Night Act 1 in 2:30.00 without taking damage!||Sound||Emerald Hill|
|015||Ring Collector||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 1 in 2:00.00!||Art||1992 Illustration|
|016||Keep the Pace||Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night Act 1 in time!||Sound||Chemical Plant|
|017||Rampage!||Defeat 5 enemies in Casino Night Act 1 in 2:00.00!||Sound||Special Stage|
|018||Special Trial||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 1 in 4:00.00!||Model||Tails|
|019||Die-Hard||Clear Casino Night Act 2 in 3:00.00 without losing a life!||Art||Illustration 1|
|020||Ring Collector||Collect 100 Rings in Casino Night Act 2 in 5:00.00!||Sound||Quick Trip to Paradise|
|021||Keep the Pace||Grab Time Items and clear Casino Night Act 2 in time!||Sound||Race to Win|
|022||Rampage!||Defeat 10 enemies in Casino Night Act 2 in 2:30.00!||Art||1993 Illustration|
|023||Stealth Attack||Clear Casino Night Act 2 in 4:00.00 without defeating enemies!||Sound||His World|
|024||Item Collector||Get all Item Boxes in Casino Night Act 2 in 0:30.00!||Sound||Super Sonic Racing|
|025||Special Trial||Clear 15 Drop Targets in Casino Night Act 2 in 6:00.00!||Model||Metal Sonic|
|0:00.00 - 1:25.00|
|1:25.01 - 1:35.00|
|1:35.01 - 1:50.00|
|1:50.01 - 2:05.00|
|2:05.01 - 9:59.99|
|0:00.00 - 1:25.00|
|1:25.01 - 2:15.00|
|2:15.01 - 3:05.00|
|3:05.01 - 3:55.00|
|3:55.01 - 9:59.99|
Metal Sonic Rival Battle
|0:00.00 - 1:05.00|
|1:05.01 - 1:15.00|
|1:15.01 - 1:30.00|
|1:30.01 - 1:45.00|
|1:45.01 - 9:59.99|
- This is one of only two stages in Sonic Generations to be in both versions (although on the console version, it is only a pinball minigame), the other being Green Hill.
- There is a giant "Eggman Wheel" Sonic can ride in, similar to the ones in Casino Park in Sonic Heroes.
- This is one of the two city levels in the 3DS version of Sonic Generations. The other being Radical Highway.
- They also are the only stages that take place in the night.
- It is possible to max out the ring count (999 rings) on the 3DS version's Act 2.
- Metal Sonic's battle layout is similar to the original Sonic CD battles on Stardust Speedway.
- This is the only level in the Classic Era where the Modern act does not end with a 3D scripted event.
- This is one of the four levels of the 3DS version of Sonic Generations that have appeared previously on a handheld game. The others are Green Hill, Water Palace and Tropical Resort.
- Although Metal Sonic was never present in the original Casino Night, he was present on its Sonic Drift 2 reincarnation.
- Act 1 has the same layout as Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Casino Night Act 1.
- This is the only stage in the 3DS version that does not start out with Modern Sonic running.