|Appearances and overview|
A casino city
|Number of acts||
The level is set in a large casino-like area, indicated by the giant pinball tables and neon-lighted paths. It features rotating dice platforms that rotate or move around in set patterns and giant roulette wheels. It is also a course in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, as well as its sequel Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Arriving at Casino Park from an embarrassing Team Battle with Team Rose in Power Plant, Team Sonic decides to have some fun by dashing through the huge theme park despite only having 24 hours left. Team Dark must blast through the theme park to find Eggman. Team Chaotix is being put to a test of luck by having to collect 200 rings on the orders of their mysterious client. Team Rose plays on the pinball tables to find Sonic.
The following is a list of requirements to attain a rank for each mission with each team.
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 1|
|Team Sonic||40,000||36,000||32,000||28,000||<28,000||Dash through the giant theme park!|
|Team Dark||50,000||45,000||40,000||30,000||<30,000||Blast through the giant theme park!|
|Team Rose||35,000||30,000||25,000||20,000||<20,000||Play the giant pinball tables!|
|Team Chaotix||32,000||30,000||26,000||22,000||<22,000||Win 200 rings!|
|Rank A||Rank B||Rank C||Rank D||Rank E||Mission 2|
|Team Sonic||45,000||40,000||35,000||30,000||<30,000||Get to the goal ring within 5 minutes!|
|Team Dark||10:00||10:30||11:00||12:00||>12:00||Defeat 100 enemies! (Time minutes.)|
|Team Rose||4:00||6:00||8:00||10:00||>10:00||Collect 200 rings! (Time minutes.)|
|Team Chaotix||14,000||12,000||10,000||8,000||<8,000||Win 500 rings!|
Other game appearanes
Sonic & Sega All-Stars RacingThis level carries elements of Casino Park and Bingo Highway, with the addition of chips, BINGO balls and other related hazards. There are three tracks within the Casino Park course: Roulette Road, Pinball Highway and Bingo Party.
- Amy states that this place reminds her of Casinopolis at the beginning of the stage. However, Amy was never playable in Casinopolis in Sonic Adventure.
- Team Rose can access the route Team Dark and Team Sonic take in their own mission by using a Team Blast at the goal ring and jumping across to the next platform.
- By using this technique to extend the level, the player will learn that Team Rose originally had access to the full version of the level. The Team will make quotes about the VIP Room, the Laser Protected Hallway, and the VIP Pinball Table.
- It is possible to access the VIP Room with Team Sonic and Team Dark. The player must get on the two-tiered pinball table right before they reach the VIP entrance. There is a switch on the top level of the machine that deactivates the lasers. To reach the switch, the player must avoid the green bumpers. The switch is around the middle of the table. In Team Dark's version of Casino Park, the switch is around the part with the triangle bumpers at the tail end of the table, and it is quite difficult to reach.
- Despite not normally having access to this portion, by glitching Team Rose to this point using Team Blast, they will comment on the Pinball Table and that they are glad to have gotten there.
- When entering Casino Park, Shadow will say "Cool city". Ironically, if Shadow is left idle he will say "What a worthless city".