Sonic the Hedgehog 4
- Act 1 - Neon City Adrift in the Night
- Act 2 - Road of Cards (Console)/100,000 Point Challenge (iPhone)
- Act 3 - Casino Climax
- Boss - Dr. Eggman's Party
Sonic knows Eggman is still out there, still steaming from their first battle in the Splash Hill Zone. Eggman headed to a city that seemed to be locked in a perpetual night time party in order to regroup and plan. Fortunately, our dashing blue hedgehog saw him escape to the neon city. Sonic soon heads east to the bearded bad man, the only problem how can a partier like Sonic resist the night time city, Casino Street Zone?
Act 1 - Neon City Adrift in the Night
Sonic finally arrives in the city of fortune. Sonic has a blast looking at the stellar neon city. But Sonic soon realizes time is of the essence as dashes forward as he finds that this particular part of the city is a pinball style jackpot slot machine. He can't resist a game of chance after a few he runs through the first part rich as a richy.
Act 2 - Road of Cards (console)/100,000 Point Challenge (iPhone)
Console : Having run through the first part the city, Sonic sees giant 5-foot-tall cards. Running past the cards at the speed of sound makes the cards spin, revealing different symbols: Sonic, Dr. Eggman and a Ring. Sonic pays no attention to it, but he soon finds these cards are everywhere. Sonic passed three and he got a winning hand. He decides it's a party city and a couple of games won't hurt as long as he keeps running. Blazing full-throttle through them, Sonic wins riches piled a mile high. Sonic comes to a dead end, and finds the giant cards in stack on the ground and takes a "breather" on them but the cards knock over and when they do Sonic is pulled forward, racing on them as the cards become a "magic card-pet" twisting around the building. After landing with this information, Sonic realizes that these cards are special, as he comes to an end of building, but he looks up and sees cards floating and flipping in the air. He jumps on the cards, hopping on them to get to the next. When he does, he dashes onward to see what else the neon town has to offer.
iPhone : Fresh out of Act 1, Sonic bounces out with a charge spring into a small room that locks him in. In the room is a slot machine. There are two holes, one for the machine and one that can give several 1000 points. There are also bumpers. The only way to escape is to have lady luck on your side and get 100,000 points! If you do, a small opening will appear in the pit of the room that's connected to a hallway that leads to the goal.
Act 3 - Casino Climax
Sonic comes to the final part of the glowing gambling city. Here, Sonic comes across small cannons to fire him through these death-defying areas. Sonic soon comes to an almost unlimited array of bumpers trying to give Sonic grievance. No matter; they don't stop the blue wonder.
Boss - Dr. Eggman's Party
Almost out of the city, Sonic sees Eggman is having a party. Of course Sonic must be invited; in fact, he's the guest of honor. The party is a trap by Eggman as the exits are blocked off and Eggman has returned with another nostalgic invention. Sonic has his hands full now. Eggman's new take on his previous machine can spin around wildly by using its electric powers it can be like a spinning electrical blade. Sonic takes it down pretty easy like before and Eggman heads southwest.
Slot Machine Combination(s)
- Ring x3 = +10 Rings
- Bar x3 = +20 Rings
- Sonic x3 = +30 Rings
- Eggman x3 = -100 Rings
- Jackpot x3 = +150 Rings
- Ring/Bar/Jackpot, Bar/Jackpot/Ring, Jackpot/Ring/Bar = +2 Rings
- Sonic/Sonic/Bar, Sonic/Bar/Sonic, Bar/Sonic/Sonic = +2 Rings
- Ring/Bar/Eggman, Bar/Eggman/Ring, Eggman/Ring, Bar = +2 Rings
- Eggman/Bar/Sonic, Bar/Sonic/Eggman, Sonic/Eggman/Bar = +2 Rings
- Sonic/Jackpot/Bar, Jackpot/Bar/Sonic, Bar/Sonic/Jackpot = +2 Rings
- Eggman/Eggman/Ring, Eggman/Ring/Eggman, Ring/Eggman/Eggman = 0 Rings
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode Metal
Act 3 - Electric Road
Continuing his pursuit of Sonic, Metal Sonic arrives at the Casino Street Zone at nightfall. Upon reaching the end of the city, he continues west with his sights set on Splash Hill Zone.
The act is a doctored version of "Act 1 - Neon City Adrift in the Night", bearing a changed level design and numerous foes for a higher difficulty than the original version.
- If the player enters the slots in Act 1 as Super Sonic, the player will always get a Jackpot in the console and PC versions. This is not the case in mobile versions.
- Casino Street Zone and Lost Labyrinth Zone are the only zones to have alternate acts on different game systems, and both the acts are Act 2.
- This zone is based off of Casino Night Zone as many of its elements are present in this zone, such as the slot machines, are similar to ones in that zone. This zone also has the same boss. The drums used as platforms likely come from Carnival Night Zone and are sometimes seen to behave in a similar way to the blocks in Spring Yard Zone.
- Also, it borrows a lot of sound effects from Casino Night Zone.
- Act 1 of Casino Street Zone, sounds similar to Spring Stadium Zone from Sonic 3D Blast.
- Casino Street is the only zone from Episode I to have absolutely no connectivity with the plot during Episode Metal.