|This location exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this location before the Super Genesis Wave, see Castle Acorn (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
Castle Acorn, from Sonic Boom #8.
Castle Acorn is a location that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is the seat of the House of Acorn, and is the crown jewel and primary hub of the Kingdom of Acorn's capital.
The castle served as home to the royal family and various servants, such as Dr. Ellidy and Rosie Woodchuck. When the evil Dr. Eggman took control of the kingdom, Castle Acorn was among the holdings he took control of. Fortunately, the New Freedom Fighters under Sonic the Hedgehog and Princess Sally Acorn were eventually able to reclaim it and restore King Acorn to the throne. The castle was briefly taken from him again by Walter Naugus, but he fled after Tails Doll attacked the city. Sonic and Tails then freed the king, who reclaimed the throne and was present when his daughter Sally returned home. Unfortunately, it later came under attack from M'egga Man, forcing the Freedom Fighters and Gemerl to come to its defense.
- ↑ Sonic Universe #71, "Spark of Life Part One"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #72, "Spark of Life Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man X Free Comic Book Day 2014, "Sally–The Exiled Leader"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #252, "At All Costs Part 2: A New Lease on Life"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #256, "Countdown to Chaos Finale: The Princess and the Hammer"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #8, "Worlds Unite Part Two: Broken Heroes"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #273, "Worlds Unite Part Three"
- Castle Acorn at Mobius Encyclopedia, the Archie Sonic wiki