The Castle Town, or Soleanna Castle Town, is a Town Stage in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) and is one of the three hub worlds presented in the game. From here, players can access Action Stages, obtain Town Missions and collect Medals. It is a historical section of the city of Soleanna.
The opening cutscene and battle between Sonic the Hedgehog and Silver the Hedgehog both take place here. It is also where Wave Ocean, Aquatic Base and Dusty Desert are located.
Silver Medal locations
- The first medal is behind a pile of barrels near the entrance to Wave Ocean.
- The second one is behind the Bell tower that is near the Shop.
- The Third medal is on a bright orange rooftop near the entrance of Wave Ocean.
- The fourth medal is under the bridge near Wave Ocean.
- The fifth medal is on the gray rooftop to the right of New City gate.
- In the large plaza, it is on top of a tree.
- From the same position as the sixth one, it is on top of a building with a gray and orange roof.
- In the neighborhood off the Plaza, the eighth medal is among blue oil drums in a narrow alley near the water.
- In the gate to the Forest, it is hovering over the bridge toward the fountain of the priest.
- In the fountain of the priest/alleyway island, the tenth medal is in a narrow alleyway near the fountain next to the water.
- At the same location, the eleventh medal is on the balcony of a building with a light brown roof.
- In the island behind the Bell tower, the twelfth medal is on top of the highest red and gray rooftop.
- At the same location of the previous medal, it is behind a pyramid of barrels next to the water.
- The fourteenth medal is on top of the large bridge between the Bell tower and the Candle of Darkness.
- In the island between Aquatic Base and the Candle of Darkness, it is on a gray and orange rooftop.
- In the Aquatic Base/small plaza island, it is behind the room with the mirror to Aquatic Base.
- It is on the roof of the building to Aquatic Base.
- At the same position, it is on the large bridge, floating beneath the roof.
- The nineteenth medal is In the covered walkway surrounding the small plaza.
- From the same position as the previous four medals, it is in an archway over a bridge.
- The first medal is floating above an orange rooftop near the entrance to Wave Ocean.
- The second medal is on a light brown rooftop on the right side of the alley (if heading from Wave Ocean toward the Shop).
- The third medal is floating on the side of a building near the Bell tower.
- It is floating to the left side of the bridge (when heading from the Bell tower near the Shop toward Aquatic Base).
- Across the gate to New City, it is on top of a blue oil drum on the left side of the yellow building next to the gate.
- The sixth medal is floating high in the air just to the right of the New City gate, reach it from the dark gray rooftop next to it.
- In the room with the Mirror to Dusty Desert, it is beside the entrance.
- In the large plaza in the building with the balconies, on one of the balconies behind barrels.
- In the gate to the Forest, it is beside the water.
- In the gate to the Forest, it is on a rooftop beside the gate.
- In the Bell tower near the fountain, it is floating high in the air to the right of the bridge between the Bell tower and the fountain of the priest. Jump to it from the nearby brown rooftop.
- In the fountain of the priest/alleyway island, it is in the middle archway of the building to the left of the fountain.
- From the same location as the previous one, it is floating in the large alley to the left of the fountain.
- To the right of the large bridge that leads to Aquatic Base in Sonic's Episode, it is beside the water.
- In the island behind the Bell tower, it is on the long balcony of the large white building that faces the alter and Aquatic Base.
- In the alter of flame, it is in front of the brown platform in the middle of the alter.
- In the island between Aquatic Base and the alter of flame, it is floating between a bright orange rooftop and the Wave Ocean area.
- On the same area, it is on the tallest dark gray and orange rooftop.
- In Aquatic Base/small plaza island, it is on the rooftop of the building that surrounds the small plaza.
- The twentieth medal is floating off to the right of the Aquatic Base round building.
- The first medal is Under the bridge near Wave Ocean.
- When heading toward the Shop from Wave Ocean, the second medal is floating in the little tucked away area to the left.
- The third medal is floating off a brown rooftop near the Bell tower that is near the Shop.
- The fourth medal is floating high above the gate to New City, get to it from the dark gray rooftop on the right side of the gate.
- The fifth medal is on a brown rooftop across from the New City gate.
- In the neighborhood off the plaza, it is on a on a gray rooftop.
- In the large plaza, it is floating on a gray rooftop.
- It is on a balcony on top of a building next to the plaza.
- Across the gate to the Forest, it s floating between the building mentioned in the eighth medal and the gate to the Forest.
- From the ninth medal, the tenth medal is under the bridge when heading toward the bell tower/fountain.
- On the bell tower near the fountain, it is on one side of the bell tower.
- On the fountain of the priest/alleyway island, it is floating above the alley near the fountain.
- The thirteenth medal is floating off the edge of the building with balconies near the twelfth medal, on the edge of the ocean.
- On the island behind the Bell tower, it is on a light brown rooftop, near the bridge that leads to the bell tower.
- From the same previous location, it is high up on the side of the bright orange building facing Aquatic Base.
- In the alter of the flame, it is on the brown platform in the middle of the alter.
- On the island between Aquatic Base and the alter mentioned above, it is floating above the rooftops near the accordion player.
- As of the previous position, it is on a gray rooftop.
- In the Aquatic base island, it is high in the air off the high red roof between this area and the Shop area. Use the spring near the bridge to the Shop area to get up here.
- As of the nineteenth medal, the final medal is floating above the small plaza.
- If one looks closely in the opposite side the first bell (to the left of the Shop), one can see the castle of the royal family of Soleanna out at sea.
- In official Prima Guide map for Shadow spots 18 and 19 share the same screenshot.
|Soleanna Castle Town
Main article | Gallery | Beta elements | Script (Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Last) | Staff | Glitches
|| Sonic (Super Sonic) | Tails | Knuckles | Shadow (Super Shadow) | Rouge | Omega | Silver (Super Silver) | Blaze | Amy
|| Accordion Player | Adrianna | Alan | Alessio | Alfano | Anna | Antonio | Aristo | Berruni | Bishop | Claudia | Dante | Dr. Eggman | Duchess of Soleanna | Duke of Soleanna | Elkan | Frances | Francesca | GUN Soldier | Galienna | Gina | Hatsun | Herman | Iblis | Ladies-in-waiting | Liza | Lord Regis | Mancini | Mephiles (Mephiles's monstrous form) | Mikhail | Monica | Nicolo | Paganini | Parr | Pele | Pietro | Pinto | Porta | Priest | Princess Elise the Third | Prodi | Pucci | Puccini | Renzo | Alberto Robert | Roberta | Rossi | Sabrina | Sandro | Solaris | Soleanna Royal Guards | Solomon | Sonic Man | Sophia | Ken Williams | Zof
||Dr. Eggman's Robots
|| Egg Armor | Egg Bomber | Egg Buster | Egg Buster (Egg Gunner) | Egg Cannon | Egg Chaser | Egg Commander | Egg Flyer | Egg Guardian | Egg Gunner | Egg Hunter | Egg Keeper | Egg Lancer | Egg Liner | Egg Rounder | Egg Searcher | Egg Stinger | Egg Sweeper | Egg Walker
|| Gazer | Golem | Iblis Biter | Iblis Taker | Iblis Worm | Shadows | Stalker | Titan | Tricker
|| Wave Ocean | Dusty Desert | White Acropolis | Crisis City | Flame Core | Radical Train | Tropical Jungle | Kingdom Valley | Aquatic Base | End of the World
|| Castle Town | Forest | New City
|| Sonic Boss Attack | Shadow Boss Attack | Silver Boss Attack | Team Attack Amigo
|| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
|| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
|| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
|| Egg-Cerberus | Egg-Genesis | Egg-Wyvern | Iblis | Mephiles | Shadow | Silver | Solaris | Sonic
|| Arrow of Light | Accelerator Tornado | Attack | Blast Jump | Bomb | Bomb Snipe | Bound Jump | Chaos Attack | Chaos Boost (Chaos Blast, Chaos Lance, Chaos Snap) | Chaos Spear | Climb | Custom Action (Gun Drive, Homing Smash, Mach Speed, Scale, Slow, Thunder Guard, Tornado) | Crouch | Double Jump | Dummy Ring Blitz | Dummy Ring Bomb | Dummy Ring Snipe | Edge Attack | Fire Claw | Fly | Glide | Grab All | Ground Shaker | Hammer Attack | Heart Mine | Hold Smash | Homing Attack | Hover | Invisibility | Jump Dash | Levitate | Light Dash | Lock-On Shot | Omega Launcher | Omega Shot | Psychokinesis | Psycho Shock | Psycho Smash | Punch Attack | Screwdriver | Shield of Light | Sliding Attack | Spear of Light | Spin Dash | Spin Jump | Spin Kick | Spinning Claw | Teleport Dash | Turbo Boost | Wings of Light
||Apple | Barrel | Chaos Drive | Container (Blue crate, Explosive crate) | Goal Ring | Item Box (Gauge Up, Super Ring, Shield, Invincibility, Extra Life) | Key | Light Core | Mechanical Ring | Medal | Pulley | Rainbow Ring | Ring | Silver Sphere | Spring | Star Post | Snowboard | Switch | Vine | Wide Spring
|Level Up Items
|| Air Chip | Antigravity | Bounce Bracelet | Gem (Blue Gem, Green Gem, Purple Gem, Red Gem, Sky Gem, White Gem, Yellow Gem) | Heart of Wind | Light Chip | Memory Shard (black) | Memory Shard (blue) | Memory Shard (red) | Power Bracelet | Shock Bracelet | Single-Layered Extreme
| All Hail Shadow | Dreams of an Absolution | His World | My Destiny | Solaris Phase 1 | Sweet Dreams AKON Mix
|English voice actors
|| Jason Griffith (Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog) | Pete Capella (Silver the Hedgehog) | Lacey Chabert (Princess Elise) | Mike Pollock (Dr. Eggman, Narrator) | Amy Palant | (Tails, Ladies-in-waiting) | Lisa Ortiz (Amy, Ladies-in-waiting) | Bella Hudson (Blaze) | Dan Green (Knuckles, Mephiles, Solaris Project scientists) | Kathleen Delaney (Rouge) | Maddie Blaustein (Omega) | David Wills (Duke, G.U.N communitcator)
|Japanese voice actors
|| Jun'ichi Kanemaru (Sonic) | Kōji Yusa (Shadow) | Daisuke Ono (Silver) | Maaya Sakamoto (Princess Elise) | Chikao Ōtsuka (Dr. Eggman) Kenji Utsumi (Narrator, Duke) | Ryō Hirohashi (Tails) | Hikari Yono (Ladies-in-waiting) | Nao Takamori (Blaze) | Nobutoshi Kanna (Knuckles) | Takayuki Sakazume (Mephiles) | Keiji Okuda (Solaris Project scientist, G.U.N. communicator) | Yoshikazu Kozuma (Solaris Project scientist) | Rumi Ochiai (Rouge) | Taeko Kawata (Amy) | Taiten Kusunoki (Omega)
|| Action Gauge | Auto Running | Bike | Buggy | Bungee Rope | Case | Chao in Space | Chaos Crush | Conveyor Belt | Custom Shoes | Cylinder | Day of Disaster | Dummy Ring | Eagle | Egg train | Eye of Solaris | Explosion Trap | Festival of the Sun | Glider | Hanging Bell | Havok | Health Gauge | Heart Bombs | Hint Ring | Horizontal Bar | Hover Craft | Laser Field Block | Lotus | Minecart | Mirror of Soleanna | Orb statue | Orca | PK mark | Purple orb | Rainbow Gem | Rimlight | Scepter of Darkness | Shop | Soleanna | Solaris Project | Sphere | Spotlight | Super-Speed Stage | Tightrope | Turtle | Wall Jump | Warp Hole | Wind switch
||This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!