Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Chaos 2 looks much like the water humanoid Chaos 0 and Chaos 1, except it is much taller and muscular. It has gained a broader chest, wider shoulders, larger hands and more muscle-toned limbs. It has also gained gray bones in both its arms that travel down its shoulders into its hands where each of the Chaos Emeralds are embedded, and an extra hump on its back above its tail. Its head has as well moved forward and the horns on its back head have move up on the sides of its head to give it a hammerhead-style look.
When Sonic and Knuckles joined up against Chaos 1, Dr. Eggman fed it another Chaos Emerald, turning it into Chaos 2. Sonic and Knuckles tried their hardest to fight Chaos 2, but its force-field kept them from dealing noticeable damage until Knuckles managed to disrupt it, allowing Sonic to take Chaos 2 down. Afterwards, Eggman sucked Chaos 2 into his Egg Mobile and flied away. Chaos 2 would soon after evolve into Chaos 4.
Powers and abilities
Chaos 2 possesses incredible super strength which has only been heighten following its transformation, and its hydrokinetic abilities have been enhanced as well; it can spray high pressured water from its palms which can cleave a building in half. Also, being made of liquid chaos energy, Chaos 2 is nearly indestructible and can mimic the properties of water; if dissipated, it can reconstitute itself again. Additionally, it can create a near-unbreakable shield with electrical properties which will electrocute those that touch it.
- Along with Chaos 1, Chaos 2 is the only one of Chaos' forms who did not get an Eyecatch card.
- Chaos 2 made a cameo appearance on the front cover of Sonic X #40.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Masake, Hiro (18 September 2004). "Pure Chaos". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 27.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (25 September 2004). "A Chaotic Day". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 28.
- ↑ Masake, Hiro (5 October 2003). "Pure Chaos (Japanese dub)". Sonic X. Season 2. Episode 27. "Dr. Eggman: Its attack and defense power are much improved when compared to its Chaos Zero state."