|This object exists primarily within the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Chaos Emerald of Invincibility is one of the four magical Chaos Emeralds sought after by Dr. Robotnik in the Quest for the Chaos Emeralds Saga of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon series.
Powers and Traits
The Chaos Emerald of Invincibility transforms its holder into a buff version of themself and makes them invincible. However in order to activate the Emerald's power the holder must become king.
- Dr. Robotnik - After threatening Merlynx, Robotnik obtained the Emerald and then stole King Arfur's crown to be king. He was thwarted by Sonic and Tails. Later Robotnik returned to King Arfur's castle and stole back the Emerald. Since Robotnik was not king he was not invincible, but since he had the Emerald it with the other three Emeralds transformed him into Supreme High Robotnik.
- Tails - Tails used the Emerald to beat up Scratch and Grounder. Strangely, Tails was able to use it without being King.
- King Arfur - After Robotnik was defeated the first time, King Arfur was restored to the throne and kept the Chaos Emerald to make himself invincible. Robotnik later returns and King Arfur gives him the Emerald to ensure the safety of his daughter Princess Gwendolyn.
- This Chaos Emerald appears identical to the green Chaos Emerald from the games.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode 49, "Hedgehog of the Hound Table"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode 51, "Prehistoric Sonic"