|Statistics and Overview|
To perform the move in gameplay, the player's Team Blast gauge must be full which is filled by collecting rings or defeating enemies. Then the player presses the Team Blast button (White Button//ZR Button). Espio, Charmy, and Vector begin singing and playing instruments badly, causing all of the surrounding enemies to explode, whilst ring bonuses are received for each enemy destroyed. While the gauge is resetting, enemies destroyed during that time drop a random amount of rings. Collecting rings also refills the gauge, potentially allowing the player to perform another Blast immediately after the first is complete.
- If the Chaotix gain at least 100 rings from their Team Blast, Team Chaotix can repeat the attack. This is extremely helpful for defeating waves of robots quickly in Robot Carnival and Robot Storm.
- Espio, Charmy and Vector all sing during the Chaotix Recital. However, their voices are cut off by the sound effects and each other, making it impossible to hear their lines.
- Espio sings "Born in the darkness, to live in the darkness, that's the ninja's creeeed."
- Charmy sings "Bee-bee-bee! Charmy the Bee! Charmy the Bee has got lots of honey!"
- Vector sings "Yeah yeah, I'm the one, I'm Vector the Crocodile! Herrhehe!"
- The Japanese version of this move (Japanese voices) lasts considerably longer as shown when points are received in defeating the enemies; in the English version (English voices) after the points appear, the move ends almost immediately and switches the scene back to the stage while in the Japanese version, after the points appear Team Chaotix still keep performing for a few more seconds before switching the scene back to the stage.