|This article is about a real-life person.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
| This page was created using the Creative Commons Licensed content from this Wikipedia article.|
Don't be afraid to rewrite sections in a more Sonic-y style!
Chikao Ōtsuka (大塚 周夫 Ōtsuka Chikao, born 5 July 1929) is a veteran seiyū. He is the father of Akio Ōtsuka, another seiyū. Ōtsuka, as of 2006, is currently represented by Aoni Production.
He is famous in Sonic circles as the Japanese voice of Doctor Eggman and Gerald Robotnik (although Junpei Takiguchi voiced Eggman in Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie). Chikao Ōtsuka has voiced Eggman in all video games since 1998's Sonic Adventure, and in the anime series Sonic X.
Notable voice roles
- Goemon Ishikawa XIII in the first series of Lupin III
- Mihail in Plastic Little
- Giger in the Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water movie
- Doctor Gnomm in Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise
- Rudolf von Goldenbaum in Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- Mercanary Tao in Dragon Ball
- Doctor Eggman in Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Gerald Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Eggman Nega in Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Piedmon in Digimon Adventure
- Apocalymon in Digimon Adventure
- Captain Hook in Kingdom Hearts
- Dr. Vile in Rockman Zero
- Ledolly Sheldon in Yu-Gi-Oh! (first series by Toei Animation)
- Dick Dastardly (ブラック魔王 Black Demon King) in Wacky Races (チキチキマシン猛レース)
- Gold Roger in One Piece
- Nezumi-Otoko in Gegege no Kitaro
- Yamada-sensei in Nintama Rantaro
- Professor Moriarty in Sherlock Hound
- Wario in Wario Land (TV commercials only)