|This object exists primarily or exclusively within the SatAM continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Chili dogs were once sold in a food stand in Mobotropolis which Sonic frequently visited as a child until Dr. Robotnik's takeover. Even after Robotnik's remodeling of the city though, a chili dog automat would remain which Sonic would pay visits to during missions when not making his own chili dogs in Knothole Village.
- Sonic the Hedgehog's fondness for chili dogs is something that has been a staple of Sonic's characterization in western territories, having been first established in the animated series, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. In the years since, the chili dog has been established as Sonic's favorite food in just about all Sonic-related media, eventually making its way into the games' canon as well.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Janson, Len (15 October 1994). "Fed Up with Antoine". Sonic the Hedgehog. Season 2. Episode 19. ABC.
- ↑ Hurst, Ben (1 October 1994). "Blast to the Past, Part 1". Sonic the Hedgehog. Season 2. Episode 17. ABC.
- ↑ Hurst, Ben (8 October 1994). "Blast to the Past, Part 2". Sonic the Hedgehog. Season 2. Episode 18. ABC.
- ↑ Allee, Pat (24 September 1994). "No Brainer". Sonic the Hedgehog. Season 2. Episode 16. ABC.