|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Chris Senn, or also known as Christian G. Senn, is a video game designer that has worked on a number of Sega titles during his time at Sega Technical Institute. He worked on The Ooze, Comix Zone, Geist Force and most notably, Sonic X-treme. The project he is currently working on is the recently announced Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal titles targeted for release later in 2014.
His career in the games industry started in 1992 and has focused on video game design with a strong background in art for console, mobile, desktop and arcade markets.
Senn has a personal website which includes forums and content related to concept art, designs, videos, and conceptual music for Sonic X-treme. He is active on the forums under the username 'kurisu'.
- Battle Cars (1993) — Art, Animation, Car Design
- BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (1994) — Art, Animation, Character Design
- Comix Zone (1995) — Backgrounds, Animation, FX
- Sonic X-treme (1994-1996; unreleased) — Co-lead Design, Art Director, Character Design
- Dynamite Cop! (1999) — Special Thanks
- Zbrush (1999) — Art, Support, Documentation, Training
- Cuboingo (2001) - Director, Art, Animation, Design, Audio
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) — Additional City Designer
- Shrek 2 (2004) — Designer
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (2004) — Designer (Ksar Tarsine)
- True Crime: New York City (2005) — Designer
- Spider-Man 3 (2007) — UI/UX Design
- Spyborgs (prototype) — Design Director
- iOki Lady Gaga/Jason Derulo/ — Contract UI/UX Art
- Mah Jong Quest IV (unreleased) - Sr. Designer
- EcoGoGo! (2011) - Game Director, Designer, Art Director, Animation, Audio
- Carnival Island (2012) - Sr. Designer
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric/Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (2014; pending) - Lead Level Implementer
- Chris Senn at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia