|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Colleen Villard (née O'Shaughnessey) (born 15 September 1971 in Grand Rapids, Michigan) (also known as Maggie O'Connor), is an American voice actress and is the current voice actress of Miles "Tails" Prower, replacing Kate Higgins.
O'Shaughnessey is best known for her roles as Sora from the first and second seasons of Digimon (her first major voice actress role), Jazz Fenton in Danny Phantom, Ino Yamanaka and Konohamaru in Naruto, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck in Bleach, and Janet Van Dyne/Wasp in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
She has also worked in the video game industry where she voiced Genis Sage in Tales of Symphonia and KOS-MOS in Xenosaga II.
- Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- Sonic Boom:
- Her Maggie O'Connor alias is derived from the names of her children, Maggie Villard and Connor Villard, both of whom have at least one voiceover role to their name.
- Colleen also auditioned for Sticks the Badger, even earning herself a callback, but lost the part to Nika Futterman.
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey at IMDb