|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
O'Shaughnessey is best known for her roles as Sora from the first and second seasons of Digimon (her first major voice actress role), Jazz Fenton in Danny Phantom, Ino Yamanaka and Konohamaru in Naruto, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck in Bleach, and Janet Van Dyne/Wasp in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
She has also worked in the video game industry where she voiced Genis Sage in Tales of Symphonia and KOS-MOS in Xenosaga II.
- Sonic the Hedgehog series:
- Sonic Boom:
- Her Maggie O'Connor alias is derived from the names of her children, Maggie Villard and Connor Villard, both of whom have at least one voiceover role to their name.
- Colleen also auditioned for Sticks the Badger, even earning herself a callback, but lost the part to Nika Futterman.
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog official Twitter
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (16 December 2016). Retrieved on 17 December 2016. “Tailooey Fan: Who is Beth's voice actor? / Bill Freiberger: VOColleen is the voice of Beth the Shrew.”
- ↑ Kellie. Go Behind the Scenes with Sonic Boom. Retrieved on 25 February 2014.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (5 December 2015). Retrieved on 5 December 2015. “Bill Freiberger: VOColleen is the voice of Mrs Vandersnout.”
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (22 August 2015). Retrieved on 22 August 2015. “Bill Freiberger: Zooey was voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey.”
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THou_szw9w
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey at IMDb