|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Conquering Storm is a mobian brown lynx with black markings. Her tufted ears end in black and are pushed down by her straw conical hat. Her black bangs are visible beneath her hat and hang over her face, and she wears purple eyeshadow. She wears a purple gi-like outfit stylized after Dr. Eggman's uniform trimmed in white and belted at the waist. She also wears fingerless black gloves with thick red cuffs and black boots with metal reinforcements. Also, her eyes have been modified or replaced with cybernetics, her sclera being black and her irises and pupils being red.
Shattered World Crisis
When Dr. Eggman's Eggmanland was taken over by the Naugus twins, Conquering Storm was called in alongside her fellow Egg Bosses to help the Doctor take it back. Being split into teams, Conquering Storm and Avalon's Egg Boss Lord Mordred Hood were paired together and given the task of taking out the twins. When the duo run across Wendy Naugus' minions, the Witchcarters, riding the Ferris wheel, with their guards down, Conquering Storm decided to run straight into battle against the trio, much to the protest of her comrade.
- Conquering Storm is one of three Egg Bosses who was originally a Dark Egg Legion Grandmaster in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline, alongside Lord Mordred Hood and Akhlut the Orca.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Aleah Baker (7 February 2016). Lea's Unimportant Farewell to BK Q&A!. BumbleKing Comics. Archived from the original on 8 February 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic Universe #83, "Eggman's Dozens Part One: Hostile Takeover"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #282, "Wings of Fire Part Two: Fighting Fire With Fire"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Sonic Universe #84, "Eggman's Dozen Part Two: Power Meeting"