|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic X continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
He doesn't get in your way Dr. Eggman. Sonic just tries to stop you from doing all the bad things you like to do.
— Cream the Rabbit, "Chaos Control Freaks"
Cream the Rabbit is one of the main characters in the anime series Sonic X and its comic series published by Archie Comics. Though she is not as active as many other characters, she presents her own talents in the anime.
Her first appearance was in episode 1, "Chaos Control Freaks", in which Sonic tries to save her from Doctor Eggman's base, right before the Chaos Control that tossed Sonic and his friends to another world. She supports Sonic on his adventures for the Chaos Emeralds throughout the first season. Her most known accomplishment is her victory over Emerl during the second season, as she was forced to fight him for the first time on Sonic X. This was a significant win, as the Gizoid had defeated all of the others with his copycat powers. Using combination attacks through co-operation with her Chao friend, Cheese, she was able to overwhelm Emerl's mimicry abilities, as he was only programmed for individual combat.
Cream is a princess-like figure; she is polite, follows manners (and never forgets them) and does what she is told. Her mother's strict, but kind discipline has made Cream very polite, and she acts so with a cheerful smile on her face and a soft voice. She's very friendly, hardworking and tries to be close to everyone she meets, which is always returned in kind, and is always read to lend her friends a hand whenever the situation calls for it.
Cream is not afraid to voice her anger and disgust, but never does so in a rude way. She is brave as well, as seen when she was able to reason with King Boom Boo despite the presence his minions. She is a bit naïve however, and does not always see things right away, since she is still very young. She also does not like any form of violence, abuse or fighting and only fights to protect the people she cares about.
Cream enjoys the simple things in life and likes spending most of her time outdoors. There, she likes to play with her friends or collect flowers, which she finds pretty and joyful, to make crowns out of them. She loves adventures and exploring. Indoors, she enjoys watching television, particularly "The Next Show", drawing pictures and helping out in the kitchen with Ella.
Ever since Cream was transported to Earth, she feels lonely as she was missing her mother (who was still at their home world) a lot during the time and believed that she may never see her again.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Good friend)
- Amy Rose (Best friend)
- Cosmo (Good friend)
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Christopher Thorndyke
- Chuck Thorndyke
- Mister Tanaka
- In the Japanese version of Cruise Blues, Cream stated that she lived in Green Hill Zone.
- The show reveals that both Cream and Amy seem to be good swimmers, but they mostly do it for leisure (as seen in episodes 9 and 16). However, Cream is seen floating in an inner tube during one episode, so this may be questionable.
- When Cream is wearing her pink party dress her body seems to look more shapely than her regular orange dress.
- In episode 9 and 16, when Cream is wearing sandals, she appears to have no toes. This is evident in most other Sonic characters.
- The Japanese version of the series indicated that Bokkun had a crush on Cream and kept a picture of her in a heart-shaped locket; this was cut out of the English dub.
- Excluding Cheese, Cream is the only character whose debut English speaking portrayal was seen in Sonic X before the games.
- ↑ Prior to "Countdown to Chaos", it was stated on Cream's eyecatcher card that she is 6. When it is later stated that a six-month timeskip has occurred between "Countdown to Chaos" and "Pure Chaos", and "A New Start" and "A Cosmic Call" from Cream's perspective, Cream's current age would be 7 since nothing has been revealed to contradict it.