|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Sonic Boom continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
Cubot is an antagonist in the Sonic Boom series. He is a robot created by Dr. Eggman and the final model in the discontinued Cubot Series. One of Eggman's service robots, he assists the doctor in his various schemes for world domination and the destruction of Team Sonic, alongside his partner Orbot.
Cubot is virtually identical to his game counterpart. He is a diminutive robot, but slightly taller than Orbot. He has a black square head with a flatten, yet wider yellow square cap on top and a larger black square on the bottom, the latter which resembles a jaw. His jaw can separate from his head to reveal a light blue cover resembling a mouth. He also has two grey-framed and pupil-less light blue eyes. His chest consists of a smaller yellow cube and he has yellow gloves for hands. His arms and back consist each of two thin grey bars that are joined by a black and yellow ball joint. His lower body is a black open cube with a grey inside and a ball joint connecting it to his back.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
In Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Cubot and Orbot worried that Dr. Eggman's new miner mech, D-Fekt, would replace them when Eggman introduced him. As such, they were relieved when D-Fekt failed his testrun and were relegated to lesser tasks. Cubot later came with Eggman and Orbot to Eggman's Ragnium mine on Ragna Rock when Team Sonic invaded it. Although ordered to destroy the heroes, Cubot and orbot disappeared from the scene when D-Fekt's newly-unveiled magnetic powers destroyed the mine.
Cubot was created by Dr. Eggman as the final model in Eggman's flawed Cubot Series. Whereas the Cubot prototypes (whom Cubot knew nothing of) fled to avoid recycling, Cubot was instated as Eggman's service robot.
In Eggman's lair, Cubot, Orbot and Eggman caught the news that Sonic was seeking a new sidekick. As Cubot voiced his opinions on Sonic's demands, Eggman silenced him. Cubot and Orbot later joined Eggman's plan to exhaust Sonic and Tails for Obliterator Bot. Tricking the heroes into letting them stay at Tails' House, Cubot, Orbot and Eggman tired them out with obnoxious behavior. However, Eggman's plan backfired when Obliterator Bot destroyed his lair instead, since Cubot and Orbot had not worked out the robot's kinks. The robot duo soon after saw Amy attempt therapy on Eggman.
When Eggman planned to use Tails' robot UT, Cubot and Orbot secretly replaced the real UT with a duplicate made by Eggman to break Team Sonic apart. As a bystander, Cubot watched Eggman's plan ultimately failed. On a mission to get Eggman mechanical parts, Orbot and Cubot robbed the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse. As Team Sonic arrived, the duo had their Bee Bots distract them while they escaped with their loot, with a little help from Buster who halted Sonic.
While helping Eggman with his mail, Cubot and Orbot learned their lair was considered to be featured in Modern Lair Magazine, and were assigned to tidy it up. When that was not enough, Eggman assigned Amy to redecorate the lair, with Orbot and Cubot serving as her workers and decorations, earning them the approval of the evaluator. After Eggman imprisoned Amy, Cubot was dismantled by Eggman when attempting to quit and could only watch as Team Sonic ravaged the lair when rescuing Amy, costing the lair its spot in the magazine. When Eggman made Dave an intern in the lair, Cubot and Orbot feared Dave's enthusiasm would make them look bad. Having eavesdropped on them, Dave dismantled Cubot as revenge and hid his parts. Fortunately, Orbot found Cubot and got him to Tails for repairs. After Eggman fired Dave, Cubot and Orbot got their old jobs back.
During Eggman's work, Cubot and Orbot fearfully watched the doctor create Evil Cookies to turn Sonic evil with. When the plan backfired when Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks ate the cookies instead, Cubot and Orbot would suffer under both the evil heroes and Eggman when the latter made the former his new allies. As such, they sought Sonic's help, who cured his team.
Upon Cubot and Orbot's urging to improve their moral with a surprise party, Eggman had them set one up before erasing their memory files so the party could be a surprise. As the amnesiac Cubot and Orbot recovered, however, they could not find Eggman. After asking Sonic and around town, it appeared that Eggman had been arrested, so the duo tried earning bailout money. After several attempts (during which they lost the Eggmobile to T.W. Barker), Cubot took charge and broke them into the jail, but discovered the inmate was actually Willy Walrus, who told the duo where to find Eggman. At that scene, however, they came to the conclusion that Eggman had been killed by his own Disintegrator Ray and went home mourning, where Eggman surprised them with their party and explained his absence and what had happened. As a demonstration, Cubot and Orbot had their memories erased again and could thus not tell Eggman where the Eggmobile was.
While Eggman pulled out his schemes with Cowbot, Cubot and Orbot were confined to the lair. They eventually came out as Eggman's scheme failed, where they tried eating some marshmallows, only to short-circuit. When Cubot joined a laser tag exercise with Eggman, the participants learned the luck balance of the universe had tipped in Eggman's favor when Eggman won. With Eggman invincible with his luck, Cubot and Orbot helped him invade Seaside Island with the Mega. All went well, as even Team Sonic was unable to stop them, until Knuckles, who suffered from bad luck, caused the Mega to self-destruct when he joined them, forcing Cubot, Eggman and Orbot to retreat.
Accompanying Eggman to seize a meteor from Sonic, only for them to get knocked out, Cubot and Orbot brought Eggman home, where he claimed to be Sonic, having swapped bodies with Eggman due to the meteor. While not believing entirely him, the robot duo accompanied Sonic to Sonic's Shack where Team Sonic beat him up. Cubot and Orbot regrouped with Sonic and soon returned with their robot army. When Tails arrived though, Cubot and Orbot learned that Sonic and Eggman actually had switched bodies, a process which was soon reversed. When Eggman recovered from a slump, Cubot saw his master lose all motivation when he found himself unable to make choices. While Cubot could not get Eggman back to be a villain, Team Sonic ultimately did.
While Cubot saw Eggman play a video game, they got the news that Tails had joined the Lightning Bolt Society, something which Eggman set out to foil. After having brought back Eggman after his latest defeat, Cubot and Orbot helped him sue Sonic under the pretense that Sonic needlessly broke Eggman's neck. With Cubot having helped provide false evidence for Eggman's case, Eggman almost won, but was foiled by Amy. During Eggman's scheme to control the Village's technology with his Eggman's Tomato Sauce cans, Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman at his interview on the Comedy Chimp Show where Eggman's plan was inevitably foiled by Team Sonic. At the morning of the launch of the Egg Tank, Cubot helped prepare Eggman for departure. When Eggman created a time loop that made the day repeat itself, Cubot and everyone else (except Eggman) remained oblivious to it. In time, Cubot got involved in Eggman's attempt to break the time loop, and would take a picture of the happy occasion the day after Eggman succeed.
Cubot and Orbot later got sent out by Eggman, who joined them in the Eggmobile, to capture a Granifier Giganticus for Eggman. Their plan to trap the giant with Bee Bots at the scene failed though, and Sonic, who protected "Rocky", made their Badniks turn against them. Retreating, Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman in his meditation garden, only for Team Sonic to arrive with Rocky and make him fall sleep in the garden to horrid music, which Cubot had to accept or Rocky would go on a rampage. During a fight with Team Sonic, Cubot and Orbot saw Eggman get trapped in Buddy Buddy Temple with Sonic. The robots promptly deserted Eggman to pursue their own interests, but found their freedom overwhelming and returned to the temple and Team Sonic for help. There, they fell into the temple as its underground tunnels caved in, where they found Sonic and Eggman. Using an escape route, the two enemies got everyone to safety. Cubot and Orbot then happily reunited with Eggman before departing with him.
When Cubot and Orbot got fed up with Eggman's callousness during his chats with his new online friend, Nominatus (a computer virus), the robot duo left him to be friends with Team Sonic. Proving their defection, the duo moved in with Tails where they fought over a laptop game from Tails, only to discover from the laptop's surveillance that Nominatus was taking over Eggman's system and robots for his agenda to destroy all life forms. Cubot and Orbot tried to warn Eggman, but were too late, and they fled with Eggman to Team Sonic when Nominatus sent their robots after them. There, the heroes provided cover while Cubot and Orbot got sent into cyberspace to stop Nominatus, where they destroyed him by demonstrating too much stupidity for him to process. In the aftermath, Cubot and Orbot returned to Eggman and his lair. Not long after, Cubot was with Eggman and Orbot in their lair when it was hit by an Eggman missile launched by Amy and Sticks.
As Fly Bot showed Team Sonic's activities, Cubot came with Eggman to destroy the heroes, only for Eggman to fall for a prank Team Sonic had lured him into by messing with Fly Bot. As Eggman swore off technology and his lair, Cubot and Orbot were left to do labor for Eggman. Not long after, Sonic came to them as the island got attacked by Eggman's missiles and robots, which turned out the Lightning Bolt Society was behind, having taken over Eggman's lair. Cubot and Orbot were shortly after deactivated remotely by the Lightning Bolt Society, so Eggman helped Team Sonic stop the group, and restarted Cubot and Orbot in time to help reestablish their lair. When Eggman became co-owner of Chez Amy, Cubot and Orbot served as the kitchen staff until Eggman had his Badniks tear the establishment down.
When the unpicked trash at the lair pilled up, Cubot and Orbot were made the target of Eggman's frustrations before he went to city hall. As Eggman later got control of the Village with the mayor's approval stamp, Cubot arrived in Octopus Bot to provide Eggman with ink, only for the stamp to be destroyed. As Eggman plotted to enslave the villagers with a hypnotizing movie, Cubot served as boom operator and make-up artist during the filming. Then, when Eggman needed Sonic to battle Drill Bot for a scene, Cubot and Orbot tricked Sonic to participate by lying that Eggman was mining metal for new robots which would make them obsolete. When Cubot came to the movie premiere though, it was revealed Eggman had forgotten to install his mind-enslaver device, so Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman in watching their movie alone after everyone left.
Cubot later joined two of Eggman's attacks which were both foiled by Team Sonic, the latter of where he got shot out of the Eggmobile and injured Sonic's cohort Mike the Ox. Later spying on the Lightning Bolt Society and hearning that Sonic had retired and Team Sonic was out of town, Cubot and Orbot proposed an attack, but Eggman insisted on waiting for the right time to strike. Soon after, Cubot, Eggman and Orbot launched a sneak attack on Sonic with the Eggmobile while he was busy handling a sheep stampede. However, their attempt was ruined when Mike warned Sonic, who used the Eggmobile's weapon to herd the sheep before defeating the trio.
Another time, Cubot and Orbot were sent out to find some renegade robots who were stealing Eggman's tools. The duo soon found them, which turned out to be the Cubot prototypes who needed to repair Cutebot. Cubot himself impressed his prototypes with his intellect and leadership. After Cubot and Orbot got Sonic and Tails to help the prototypes, Cubot opted to stay and lead his prototypes. However, as Eggman came to destroy them, Cubot was tired of being surrounded by dopes and was convinced by Orbot that Eggman missed him. Ensuring Eggman's attack was foiled by Sonic and Tails when he caressed Eggman, Cubot return to the labor in the lair. While later hanging out in the lair, Cubot and Orbot had a suspicion something was missing, not realizing Eggman had been kidnapped.
On New Year's Eve, Cubot and Orbot tried cheering up Eggman with a New Year's Eve party, who was moping over not getting one decisive victory over Sonic this year, but with no success. To Cubot's surprise, Eggman got the idea of making a Slow Motion Machine to give himself more time to beat Sonic during their party, and saw him harness their slow cooker's power source for it. Joining Eggman for his surveillance of Sonic later on, Cubot uttlery failed to notice when Eggman saw an opprotunity to destroy his enemy. Another time, when Eggman framed Sonic for thievery, Cubot and Orbot would take tourists on tours around their lair, showing them the scene where Sonic supposedly stole Eggman's Particle Accelerator. During a heat wave where they fanned Eggman, Cubot and Orbot had to install solar panels at the lair for the doctor, which particularly annoyed Cubot. When the Archipelago Homeowners Association then noticed Eggman was illegally housing robots, Cubot was hidden during the group's visit so Eggman could avoid eviction. However, a remote power overload during a storm made Cubot go haywire which complicated Eggman's evening.
Coming to Puppy Con (where Eggman tried trading them), Cubot and Orbot masqueraded as the Lightning Bolt Society as they caused a rockslide to distract everyone while Eggman stole a game piece. However, Eggman returned his loot. Cubot and Orbot later came with Eggman on a raid of a toy-and-game factory where they commentated on Eggman's fight with Team Sonic, which the latter won. They repeated this for the parties' next fight which had a similar result. When Eggman then was jealous at Team Sonic for getting an award, Cubot helped encourage the doctor to get one himself.
When Eggman assembled Team Eggman from the local villains, Cubot helped the group prepare to battle Team Sonic. Though the villains lost to the heroes, Cubot and Orbot enjoyed the adventure that came out of it and looked forward to what would come next.
The Big Boom
On the day following Dr. Eggman's battle with Sonic and his allies, Cubot was serving the doctor his breakfast in his lair before it could get cold when Knuckles appeared on their doorstep and wanted to join the doctor. Teaming up with Knuckles, Cubot accompanied Eggman on his attack on Seaside Island where he helped Orbot stow away Sonic, Tails, Amy and Sticks in the Big Boy mech's cargo hold after Knuckles and Eggman had encaged them. On their way to attack the village however, Cubot, Eggman and Orbot were betrayed by Knuckles who threw the two robots away when protecting Eggman. Cubot and Orbot later asked Team Sonic for a lift home after Eggman was defeated, to which Knuckles complied to by throwing them out to Eggman as he retreated.
Back in the lair, Cubot and Orbot were assigned to repair the Big Boy. Inside the mech, Cubot found Amy's Hammer and claimed it for himself. When Orbot found him with the hammer, he wanted to turn it over to Eggman, but Cubot refused and they began fighting for the weapon. Unknown to them, their fight trashed the Big Boy as it took off, and when they lost the grip on Amy's Hammer, it ricocheted away while making the Big Boy fall apart. Soon after, they found Eggman amongst the parts and tried explaining themselves. Having fixed and upgraded the Big Boy again, Cubot and Orbot accompanied Eggman as he went to fight Team Sonic. While fighting, Eggman contemplated on going home after several insults, but Cubot helped restore Eggman's resolve. No sooner, Sticks used the Rock of Justice on the Big Boy, which ricocheted into the mech where and destroyed it from the inside. As such, Cubot retreated back to the lair with Orbot and Eggman, where Eggman revealed that he had another creation ready for Team Sonic.
Boom Shaka-laka and Worlds Unite
When Eggman sought to get the villagers' trust for his future schemes, Cubot accompanied the doctor through his schemes which ended in the Eggtoberfest which was meant to buy the villagers' trust. Though Cubot assisted in the Eggtoberfest, the carnival was laid to waste when Eggman unleashed his army on the villagers which was stopped by Team Sonic. Cubot then tried to cheer Eggman up as he moped over his defeat. Not long after, when Eggman enacted his scheme to get Team Sonic's bio-data for Project Hodge Podge during the Go-kart Pan-island Grand Prix, Cubot and Orbot participated in the competition to aid Eggman. As the race began, Cubot tried running Tails off the road with Orbot, but the duo accidently hit each other. They quickly started fighting over who's fault it was, which made them crash while their master lost the race to Sonic despite getting his data.
Shortly after the race, Cubot and Orbot got back to Eggman's lair where they met Team Sticks and the Maverick Hunters and tried to make them leave. Threatened into submission by Zero, they agreed to help them by using a machine made by Eggman to create a Genesis Portal to their destination. The duo's encounter with the group would be erased when Xander Payne rewrote history.
Receiving a gorilla Eggman had ordered through the mail, Cubot and Orbot brought it to Eggman, but snuck away once the gorilla went berserk. Though Sonic took care of the gorilla, Eggman soon ordered another who also beat him up, while Cubot watched it.
Compared to Orbot, Cubot is described as the "funbot" and has a rough-edged personality. While not perfect of character, he is loyal by default, though he will only obey orders after being threatened as dictated by his programming. He is very dim-witted and slow on the uptake, having trouble solving a puzzle meant for babies, and is gruff and gritty like a beat cop. Beneath his bumbling exterior lies more violent and aggressive tendencies though; after several failed attempts, Cubot took charge of getting Eggman out of jail "his way", which involved blowing the jail up with a Disintegrator Ray. What separates Cubot from his prototypes is that he learns from his mistakes, allowing him to grow progressively wiser with experience (if only slightly).
Cubot has at times shown a lot of self-consciousness and low self-esteem. He is somewhat depressed over being a soulless machine, often longs for more in life beyond his service to Eggman, and ponders over whether he has the making of a good minion or is just redundant comic relief.
At his core, Cubot is a mindless servant. While capable of pursuing his own interests, Cubot is unable to be alone as he is extremely dependent on others, and having total freedom overwhelms him with anxiety over the concept of choosing for himself. Supposedly, Cubot also has "Bot-holm syndrome" which makes him ultimately agree with anything Eggman says.
Powers and abilities
Cubot is equipped with a number of additional functions. His mouth works as a paper shredder for shredding letters, he possesses a vacuum breath which lets him function like a vacuum cleaner, his head is equipped with an airbag, and he even has a button on his back that can erase a day worth of memory files.
Cubot is one of the closest things Dr. Eggman has to a friend. While Cubot tries to earn the doctor's respect as much as possible, he gets noting but terrible treatment in return. In turn, Cubot has a dislike of Eggman to the point of being rebellious, going so far as to celebrate his liberation from him when Eggman was incapacitated and enjoying playing pranks on him. In spite of this, Cubot depends on Eggman since he cannot cope with being on his own and does genuinely care about him, having wept when he thought Eggman was dead and embraced him caringly on a few occasions. He also dislikes to see Eggman emotionally in the dumps and will offer him unwaveringly moral support.
While Cubot is loyal to Eggman, it is not absolutely; as put by Orbot, he is only "mostly-loyal" to the doctor. As such, he has been known to go behind Eggman's back to seek Sonic's aid when Eggman becomes too much or keep things which he should otherwise deliver to Eggman. He also has a tendency to say things Eggman does not want to hear, such as when he said that Eggman sleeps with an evil night-light and sings in the shower, though he says these things less diplomatically than Orbot. Nevertheless, Cubot is very afraid of Eggman's wrath and would rather face Knuckles in a fight.
Orbot is Cubot's companion in the service of Dr. Eggman. Despite their conflicting personalities, they are an inseparable pair. Whenever Cubot messes things up, he is usually the target of Orbot's frustrations. While he does not appear to mind Orbot's criticism, he is genuinely sorry whenever he has been treating Orbot badly, like when he apologized for ditching him to rule his prototypes. He can also not be apart from Orbot very long without missing him, like when he tried having a dialogue with Orbot out of habit despite leaving him.
- Team Sonic
- Dave the Intern
- The official artwork used for Cubot is the same as the one for his main series counterpart in Sonic Colors.
- Unlike his other counterparts, Cubot has never displayed any voice chip malfunction.
- Cubot is the first character based on a character from the main game series in the Sonic Boom franchise with a confirmed family member.
- Along with Orbot, Cubot did not have any design changes for the Sonic Boom franchise.
- The startup sounds for Cubot resemble the Microsoft Windows sounds.
- Cubot secretly wants his own talk show, long blond hair, and taste buds.
- ↑ Doctor MK (25 February 2014). Sonic Boom Behind the Scenes: English VAs, Orbot & Cubot Confirmed. Retrieved on 5 March 2014.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (15 November 2014). "Translate This". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 3. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 10.6 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Pugsley, Tom; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (31 January 2015). "Cowbot". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 11. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Van Liemt, Romain; Derrien, Christophe (21 February 2015). "The Meteor". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Milano, Dan (7 March 2015). "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 16. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 Lieblich, Doug (18 April 2015). "The Curse of Buddy Buddy Temple". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (25 April 2015). "Let's Play Musical Friends". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 23. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (9 May 2015). "Into the Wilderness". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 25. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #1, "Getting a Little Boulder Part One of... Er... One"
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 Sonic Boom #2, "Knuckleduster"
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 Sonic Boom #3, "Hammer Spaced"
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 Sonic Boom #4, "Sticks and Stones"
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 Sonic Boom #6, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part One"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #7, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #8, "Worlds Unite Part Two: Broken Heroes"
- ↑ Mega Man #52, "Worlds Unite Part Twelve: Last Rights"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "Eggman Gets a Gorilla"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "True Stories"
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 48.4 48.5 SONIC BOOM. Characters: Orbot & Cubot. Retrieved on 25 July 2014.