|Alignment and character traits|
|Skills, abilities and powers|
The Cyan Wisp has two permanently narrowed orange eyes instead of just one. It has three tentacles stemming from the head, one of which is shaped like a lightning bolt. There is a spike-shaped structure pointed backwards sticking out from the head. Its eyes make it always look tough.
They turn Sonic into a powerful "Cyan Laser", which allows Sonic to move at lightning speed and attack enemies in a zigzag pattern. In this form, Sonic can reflect off mirrors to control his direction. In Co-Op mode, players can use two Cyan Lasers together to attack a long line of enemies.
Cyan wisps are considered a 'special breed' which never seem to stop moving and can be a bit scatterbrained as a result.
- In the Wii version of the game, the Cyan Laser is the first Color Power to be encountered in the game. It is first used by Sonic in Tropical Resort Act 1.
- The Cyan Wisp is the only Wisp other than the Green Wisp to have a fin-like structure on its head.
- The Cyan Wisp can be used to deal extra damage against Rotatatron and Frigate Orcan (Wii version only), and Admiral Jelly (DS Version Only).
- According to the Sonic Colors instructions manual, Cyan Wisps are "very fast, never seem to stop moving and as a result they can seem a little scatterbrained".
- The Cyan Wisp bears a striking resemblance to the White Wisps.
- The Cyan Wisp is often referred to as the Cyan Laser. The Cyan Wisp is the name of the Wisp, but the Cyan Laser is Sonic using the color power of the Cyan Wisp.
- Aside from Terminal Velocity, the Cyan Wisp appears in at least one Act in every location in Sonic Colors. It shares this trait with the Purple Wisp.