|This object exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
The Deadly Six's Armor are objects that appear in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs, and the Mega Man comic series, published by Archie Comics. It is a set of power-enhancing armor created for the members of the Deadly Six on Sigma's behalf, both as a way of empowering his Zeti allies and subjugating them to his will.
The armor enhances all the abilities of the Deadly Six. It is also equipped with technology that renders the wearers subservient to Sigma, although their individual character traits and intellects still remains.
The armor was created for the members of the Deadly Six by Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily on the orders of Sigma. Once they received the armor, the Deadly Six betrayed Sigma and tried controlling him with their enhanced powers. However, Sigma had foreseen this and use the armor to take control of the Deadly Six's minds remotely and had them serve as his new commanders of his army while sending them out on various missions. The armor was eventually destroyed thanks to the combine efforts of Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily via the Egg-Wily Uppity Robot Scrambler Cannon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic Universe #76, "Worlds Unite! Part One: Across Time and Space"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog: Worlds Unite Battles #1, "Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Three of the Armored Deadly Six!"
- ↑ Mega Man: Worlds Unite Battles #1, "Mega Man vs Deadly 3"
- ↑ Mega Man #50, "Worlds Unite Part Four: Death and Destruction"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #77, "Worlds Unite! Part Five: Everybody in the Same Boat"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #9, "Worlds Unite! Part Six: Fire in the Sky"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #274, "Worlds Unite! Part Seven: Gears and Wills"