Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Death Egg mk.II from Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, the Death Egg Mark 2 from Archie Comics, or the distinct Death Egg II from Sonic the Comic.
Quite dissimilar in design to the original Death Egg deployed in Sonic the Hedgehog 2, this battle station has six colorful subsidiary globes connected to the central sphere, as well as an assortment of arm-like apparatus attached.
In order to decide who will pilot Tails' single-seater rocket, the Lunar Fox, up to the Death Egg II, the heroes held a fighting competition, which gives the first eight levels of Sonic the Fighters. The player character then blasts up to the space fortress, where the two final battle arenas are set:
- Death Egg's Eye, where Metal Sonic is fought.
- Death Egg's Hangar, where Dr. Eggman attacks in his E-Mech even while the countdown to explosion gets into its last fifteen seconds.
When Eggman is defeated, the Lunar Fox departs, and the Death Egg II is shown exploding into tiny pieces.
- Death Egg II resembles Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park from Sonic Colors.
- Oddly enough, the battle with Dr. Eggman is a bonus round in that you need to win in order to see the true ending.