Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Djinn, also referred to as spirits (マジン Majin?), are a species that first appeared in Sonic and the Secret Rings. They are a race of diverse magical spirits from the world of the Arabian Nights, ranging from lesser servants in various forms to humanoid reality-warpers.
- Shahra: The Genie of the Ring. She is bound to a ring and must grant the wishes of whoever wears it.
- The Erazor Djinn: The Genie of the lamp. He is a powerful and evil djinn who attempted to rule the world of the Arabian Nights, but was sealed away by Sonic.
- Uhu the Wind Genie: A Wind Genie. He is extremely quick and is not bound to anything.
- Blue Ma Djinn
- Gargoyle Djinn
- Golem Djinn
- Green Ma Djinn
- Kri Ma Djinn
- Pri Ma Djinn
- Rafflesia Djinn
- Red Ma Djinn
- Skeleton Djinn
- Slime Djinn
- "Genie" is a corruption of the Arabic word "djinni," the word for "one djinn."
- Sand Oasis and Night Palace are the only levels that do not have an exclusive Djinn in the level.
- It is possible that Captain Bemoth is a Djinn, due to Slime Djinn coming together with a Red Ma Djinn to create Captain Bemoth.