[Scene: Meh Burger, day.]
- [Sonic and Amy are waiting in line at the cashier's counter.]
- Sonic: Man, I am starving! Next exit: Munchytown, population: us.
- [Just as Sonic walks up to the cashier, Dr. Eggman cuts right in front of him immediately]
- Dr. Eggman: Hey, no cutsies! I was here first!
- Sonic: No way, Egghead! We've been waiting!
- Dave: Um, I believe the barrel-chested gentleman with the luxuriant mustache was first.
- Sonic: What? Are you serious?!
- Amy: Sonic, let's not make a scene.
- Dr. Eggman: That's how we do it! Score one for Eggman. [Starts dancing as techno music plays. Sonic and Amy watch, unimpressed]. Just gotta flash the 'stache.
[Scene Change: Meh Burger, day.]
- [Eggman is eating a burger. There are fries and a drink on his table.]
- Dr. Eggman: Mmm, now that's good! How's yours over there? Oh, right. Yours isn't ready yet. Should have been faster, Sonic! [laughs evilly]
- [Dave carries a tray to Sonic and Amy's table.]
- Dave: Okay, here we are. Two double Meh Burgers with extra pickles.
- Sonic: I said no pickles.
- Dr. Eggman: [laughing] Oh, this is just the best day ever!
- [Eggman is eating burger and then interrupted by Dave.]
- Dave: [clear his throat] I'm Dave, big fan of yours, sir. I've study all of your attacks, the Bee Bot gambit, the lair gambit, the gambit gambit.
- Dr. Eggman: Aw yes, that one was doubly risky. I like the cut of your jib. How'd you like to be my unpaid intern?
- Dave: It'd be an honour to work for you without pay.
- Dr. Eggman: Did I mention I like you jib-cut-wise?
[Scene Change: Dr. Eggman's Lair, day.]
- Dave: Wow! I'm really here! Where do I start?
- Dr. Eggman: Even though you're only an intern, there's an important job that I can't trust Orbot and Cubot to do.
- [Eggman bring the mop to Dave.]
- Dr. Eggman: Mop the bathroom.
- Dave: Mop the bathroom!? Wow! Back at Meh Burger I'd have to be a manager to do that.
- [Dave runs off]
- Dr. Eggman: You two could learn a thing or two from this kid.
- [Dave is throwing out the trash, Orbot and Cubot are spying on Dave]
- Orbot: This new intern worries my circuit, I fear that his enthusiasm for the most menial tasks causes us to appear inferior by comparison.
- Cubot: Yeah, he's making us look bad too. He does more sucking up than my cousin, Suzanne and she's a vacuum.
- [Dave is secretly listening to Orbot and Cubot's complaints.]
[Scene Change: Dr. Eggman's Lair, later.]
- Orbot: Cubot! Cubot! Cubot, where have you gone?
- [Orbot goes through a door to a that leads to a dark, empty room]
- Orbot: Cubot are you there? [Turns on his built-in flashlights, oil drips on him] My word...
- [Camera shows a trapdoor, oil dripping on the outside with a rope attached. Orbot pulls on the rope and the trapdoor opens as pieces fall out. Orbot screams. Camera shows Cubot in pieces. Orbot screams again.]
[Scene Change: Eggman's Lair, day.]
- Dr. Eggman: I could build a robot to do this but there's just something about unpaid labor that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- [Dave comes upon Eggman's old Doomsday Device.]
- Dave: What's this?
- Dr. Eggman: Oh, yes my old Doomsday Device.
- Dave: It's magnificent. I bet it could destroy a hundred worlds.
- Dr. Eggman: Well, maybe not a hundred, but if I connected that power supply... a one definitely!
- [Orbot comes in carrying Cubot's pieces.]
- Orbot: Dr. Eggman sir, it's Cubot he's been disassembled.
- Dr. Eggman: I don't have time for you two, can't you see I'm enjoying quality time with my protege? So, where were we? Ah yes, you were praising me. You were leaving
- [Camera shows Orbot depressed as he leaves.]
[Scene Change: Tails' Workshop, day.]
- Tails: Here it is, the Reverse Polarizer, it takes any force and reverses it.
- [Tails flushes the toilet, uses the Reverse Polarizer. The water comes back up, falls back down into the toilet.]
- Sonic: [Carrying a plunger] Guess we won't be needing this anymore [Throws the plunger behind his back]
- [A knock is heard off-screen. Camera turns to show Orbot, the plunger stuck to his head. Sonic and Tails rush to the door.]
- Orbot: Hello, odd request. Could I trouble you to reassemble my dismantled cohort? [Gestures to Cubot, who is on the floor dismantled]
[Scene Change: Eggman's Lair, day.]
- [Dave is vacuuming the lair, Eggman walks in]
- Dr. Eggman: Great Job, next thing I need you to do is clean up the robo-litter box.
- [Camera shows little robots flying above a litter box full of bolts.]
- 'Dave: Uh, actually Dr. Eggman [Clears his throat] Now, that you consider me your protege. I was kind of hoping to get a little more evil experience like, concut a scheme together maybe I could pitch some ideas?
- Dr. Eggman: Listen Dave, your a terrible kid and thats great, but you have to start at the bottom of the evil ladder and work your way up.
- Dave: [Dissapointed] But I've spent a year and a half in the fast-food industry.
- Dr. Eggman: Let's give it a few more weeks, eh?
- Dave: A few more weeks? [Outraged] A few more weeks?! I can't sit around indefinitely?! What do you think I am?! A Meh Burger?! [Runs off, Eggman right behind him. Goes into Eggman's Lab and closes the door]
- Dr. Eggman: You come out this instant!
- Dave: [Through the door] No! I'll show you! I'm gonna be an evil genius, no matter what you say!
- [Hammer and a drill noise can be heard]
- Dr. Eggman: David, what is going on in there?
- Dave: [Lying] Nothing!
- Dr. Eggman: You stop that right now, young man. That is my Doomsday Device.