[Scene: Meh Burger, day.]
- [Sonic and Amy are waiting in line at the cashier's counter.]
- Sonic: Man, I am starving! Next exit: Munchytown, population: us.
- [Just as Sonic walks up to the cashier, Dr. Eggman cuts right in front of him immediately]
- Dr. Eggman: Hey, no cutsies! I was here first!
- Sonic: No way, Egghead! We've been waiting!
- Dave: Um, I believe the barrel-chested gentleman with the luxuriant mustache was first.
- Sonic: What? Are you serious?!
- Amy: Sonic, let's not make a scene.
- Dr. Eggman: That's how we do it! Score one for Eggman. [Starts dancing as techno music plays. Sonic and Amy watch, unimpressed]. Just gotta flash the 'stache.
[Scene Change: Meh Burger, day.]
- [Eggman is eating a burger. There are fries and a drink on his table.]
- Dr. Eggman: Mmm, now that's good! How's yours over there? Oh, right. Yours isn't ready yet. Should have been faster, Sonic! [laughs evilly]
- [Dave carries a tray to Sonic and Amy's table.]
- Dave: Okay, here we are. Two double Meh Burgers with extra pickles.
- Sonic: I said no pickles.
- Dr. Eggman: [laughing] This is the best day ever!
- [Eggman is eating burger and then interrupted by Dave.]'
- Dave: [clear his throat] I'm Dave, big fan of yours, sir. I've study all of your attacks, the Bee Bot gambit, the lair gambit, the gambit gambit.
- Dr. Eggman: Aw yes, that one was doubly risky.