|Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park|
The park consists of five planets chained to an egg-shaped center, with a space elevator named Eggman's Ultra Accelerating Space Elevator to bring people up from Earth and vice versa. Eggman builds the park to "make up for his past attempts at world domination"; however, Sonic the Hedgehog does not buy into his speech, so he and Tails head for the park to see if Eggman is working on another plot. Sure enough, they later discover that he is capturing aliens called Wisps and using their special Hyper-go-on energy to power both the park and a giant Mind Control Cannon.
Thanks to the efforts of Sonic and Tails, the five planets that Dr. Eggman had chained together were released, and the main park was destroyed after Dr. Eggman's Mind Control Cannon backfired and created a black hole.
Areas in the Park
- Tropical Resort
- Sweet Mountain
- Starlight Carnival
- Planet Wisp (under construction)
- Aquarium Park
- Asteroid Coaster
- Terminal Velocity
- Game Land
- Options Satellite
- Egg Shuttle
- The Amusement Park bears a strong resemblance to the Death Egg II from Sonic the Fighters.
- There are supposed to be five planets chained to the park; but technically, Starlight Carnival is not a planet, and Asteroid Coaster is more than one planet.
- The advertisement poster's title reads "Dr. Eggman's Amazing Interstellar Amusement Park".
- According to the game manual, Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park has been in development for several years.