- Not to be confused with the book Sonic the Hedgehog: Robotnik's Revenge or the Sonic X episode Robotnik's Revenge.
Dr. Robotnik's Revenge is the first DVD of Sonic Underground episodes to be released. Published by NCircle Entertainment on March 6, 2007, this DVD consists of three episodes of Sonic Underground. An episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! is also included as a bonus feature. The total running time of the DVD is approximately 76 minutes.
- Beginnings - Queen Aleena tells the story of how Doctor Robotnik took over Mobius, and how she had to give up her three children, Sonic, Sonia, and Manic, to fulfill a prophecy exclaiming that one day, the siblings will be able to rise against Robotnik's rule and restore peace to the planet.
- A Hedgehog's Home is Her Castle - Sonia inherits a spooky and dilapidated castle, and she enjoys the idea of making it the Underground headquarters. But all is not as it seems when they stay there overnight.
- Mobodoon - Evading Sleet and Dingo, the hedgehogs find themselves in a town completely untainted by Robotnik's hand, where the people are kind-hearted, and the food is free! Sounds like an ideal place, but there is more to Mobodoon than meets the eye. After using the Power Stone, the siblings discover that this is where they were born! Manic starts to become attached to this place so much so that he wants to stay. Is this the end of the Sonic Underground?
- Do you Princess Toadstool Take this Koopa...? - Mario and Luigi must save the Princess from an ultimate nightmare... marriage to Koopa.
A second release of this DVD was produced alongside a number of other Sonic Underground DVDs. This second release now displayed the NCircle Entertainment logo in the corner and no longer had the Super Mario Bros. bonus episode. Another difference is the back cover, which contains artwork of Sonic, Manic, Robotnik, Sleet and Dingo, whereas the original release only had artwork of Sonic and an advertisement for the Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda cartoons.
- Sonic's arms are erroneously colored blue on the cover and main menu of this DVD.