[Scene: Eggman's Lair]
- [Orbot and Cubot are lying on the floor.]
- Orbot: What happened to us last night? My head is spinning.
- Cubot: That's not spinning! This is! [he spins his head around] Oh, that was a mistake. I hope whatever we did yesterday didn't involve a heavy meal.
- Orbot: I'll check my memory array. [loads] Curious. Last night's memory file appears to have been erased. Check yours.
- [Cubot nods his head. His file stops loading partway through. Orbot presses Cubot's eyes, and they close.]
- Cubot: Where was I?
- Orbot: Perhaps Dr. Eggman knows something about this. Dr. Eggman! Sir?
- [They check the next room.]
- Orbot: That's odd. Usually by this time he's telling us how inadequate we are. It appears as though he's completely vanished.
- Cubot: So, wait, Dr. E ain't here? I can do whatever I want? I'm gonna kick open that garbage can!