|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this character after the Super Genesis Wave, see E-104 Epsilon (Archie).
E-104 Epsilon is a character who appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It was the fifth unit in the E-100 Series robotic group created by Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. E-104 Epsilon was one of the first E-100 Series robots created, specifically during the time of when Eggman harnessed the power of Chaos.
Created in the year 3236 by Dr. Eggman inside the Egg Carrier, E-104 Epsilon was one of the first unit of the E-100 Series. Along with three of his "brothers"–E-101 Beta, E-102 Gamma, and E-103 Delta–Epsilon was assigned to a competition to see which E-100 Series robot can retrieve Froggy (the entity that contained the "tail" of Chaos). However, Epsilon did not accomplish the mission, bringing in a regular lizard. It was Gamma, however, that brought Froggy and won the contest. Eggman then sent the other E-100 Series robots away from his sight. Eventually, E-104 Epsilon was tracked down by E-102 Gamma at a volcanic region of Angel Island, and was destroyed by Gamma.
Powers and abilities
Much of E-104 Epsilon arsenal isn't fully known, but Epsilon does hold a Jet Booster, allowing him to glide through the air for a short period of time. Epsilon also has a twin missile cannon on its right arm.
- E-104 Epsilon was given an incorrect model design; unlike its video game counterpart, Epsilon was given only a twin missile cannon rather than two.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://archiecomics.com/blog/sonic_universe/2010/12/from-the-databanks-of-e-102-gamma.html
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #81 - "All You Need Is A Bit Of Chaos"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #82 - "Door to the Past"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #82 - "Double Crossed Circuits"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #3 - "Old Soldiers"