|This character exists primarily or exclusively within the Post-Super Genesis Wave continuity.|
Information in this article may not be canonical to the storyline of the games or any other Sonic continuity.
- For the version of this character before the Super Genesis Wave, see E-110 Lambda (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
E-110 Lambda is a character who appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is the eleventh unit in the E-100 Series robot group created by Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.
E-110 Lambda is an E-100 Series robot that has a body structure similar to E-109 Kappa. It is colored peach and orange, with a yellow and black hood-cap, green eyes, and a pair of three, gray claws. Its bombs are shown to be the old-fashion "cartoon-bombs," which are colored black.
Shattered World Crisis
During the Shattered World Crisis, Sally Acorn, Antoine D'Coolette, and Bunnie D'Coolette snuck to the Sand Hill Zone to collect a Chaos Emerald. However, Lambda had ambushed Sally, while Iota and Kappa ambushed Bunnie and Antoine, respectively. Despite having numerous traps to aid it however, the Freedom Fighters were able to escape Lambda, albeit without the Chaos Emerald.
E-110 Lambda, along with E-106 Eta, E-108 Iota, and E-109 Kappa, was stationed to Eggman Land during the final days of the shattered world. While Eta was destroyed by Sally, Antoine and Bunnie, Lambda, Iota, and Kappa were en route towards the Freedom Fighters, to which the heroes were prepared to destroy the Super Badniks.
Powers and abilities
E-110 Lambda has a hole on each of its palms and also on it's "tail" that can supply an endless amount of bombs from its disposal. It is capable of athletically jumping around using it's arms and "tail".
- Iota, Kappa, and Lambda were based off Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts, respectively, from the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog television series.
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #266, "Ambushed! Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #267, "Ambushed! Part Two"
- ↑ Ian Flynn on Twitter. Twitter (31 March 2017). Retrieved on 31 March 2017. “BlueSpeeder: Hey Mr. Flynn. What were the "three more" units that Tails mentioned in StH 286? / Ian Flynn: E-108, E-109, E-110.”
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog Volume 4: Control, "Afterword - By Ian Flynn"